All reviews family home cakes amalfi coast minute walk tranquil retreat amazing garden each morning lemon and orange trees perfect break euro taxi ride haven of peace beautiful pool downtown sorrento away from the road sant agnello away from the hustle and bustle rooms are comfortable
Reviewed 16 June 2018

A perfect Hotel in a nice area.This Hotel is one of the best we have stayed in , most relaxing beautiful place. Pool and garden like an oasis, Hotel spotless. On top of this the most friendly and helpful people running it. Not able to point a specific member out as all of them made us so welcome!
We would certainly return to this lovely Hotel !!
Try it and you will not be disappointed!

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018

As soon as you walk down the drive, surrounded by palm trees and luxurious plantation, your overwhelmed by the beauty of the Relais Villa Savarese. It is a little haven of tranquility after the hustle of Sorrento.
The exquisite decor takes you back to a bygone age, and we were overwhelmed from all the beauty of this little boutique hotel. The staff were so friendly and could not do enough for you, its really felt like we had come to visit friends at their own lovely home.
Fantastic location.....20mins walk into Sorrento so your not in the middle of all the towns chaos, but also 5mins walk to the sea front of Sant Agnello, which also has lovely restaurants with breathtaking views of Vesuvius, as well as unbelievable sunsets
Would also recommend going to pompeii by train which is 10mins walk from the hotel, costing only 10 euros..also recommend going by boat trip arranged by the hotel to visit Amalfi and Positano..would NOT consider hiring a car as the drivers are crazy and very difficult to find parking in the resorts..We went by speed boat for 110 euros each, was really worth it as the views from the sea were amazing...
Have had an amazing time, and will definitely be back to visit the hotel, that really is a little jewel in the crown.
Air conditioning was also great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank simon81287
Reviewed 7 June 2018

I absolutely loved my stay at the villa. This used to be a large home and is now converted to a boutique-ish hotel with only 10 rooms. It's a charming place with lots of character. I switched between two rooms (decided to stay extra nights when I saw how nice it is but couldn't keep my original room) and I found myself feeling pretty comfortable in either of them. It's a great, relaxing and inviting location but most of all I loved the welcoming staff. Everyone I interacted with was more then helpful and kind, they just want you to have a good relaxing time when you're there. The house manager Salvatore was beyond helpful and a pleasure to talk to and truly went above and beyond. I must say the villa is literally 2 minute walk from an *amazing* scenic view of all of Sorrento, restaurants are near-by and the city center is a mere 15-20 minute walk. The city bus stops around the corner as well if you don't feel like walking. The food you get for breakfast is all home-made daily and always fresh. I booked this villa randomly as I was looking for a place for 2 to stay on a last minute trip arrangement, and I ended up amazed at the place. Recommended, go for it!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ivan S
Reviewed 4 June 2018

We stayed for one entire week and we were really impressed. It is not your usual hotel but a villa with all benefits coming from that (quiet, not crowded, etc.). You can call it a boutique hotel with a beautiful and luxurious decor.
We were not for the usual vacation when you visit Pompeii, Vesuvius, etc. but mainly for hiking excursions. Not only the well-known “Path of Gods”. What I really want to appreciate is the staff. They were very attentive but also very knowledgeable with info about the paths to follow, signs, things no to be missed (more than we found on the internet).
My recommendation: do not miss this villa!
PS: Another bonus after a daylong hiking; we were relaxing at the pool in the huge private garden.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

A Very relaxing stay at a beautiful location, excellent facilities and attentive service.

If you are looking for a quiet place to stay, then look no further than this little oasis of calm, from the very attentive staff to the manicured grounds, its fabulous.

Room Tip: All rooms offered excellent facilities
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple