Me and my girlfriend wanted to stay in sorrento and we came across the esperidi resort by chance. We were on a budget and I have to say that for the money you couldnt do much better. It is just down the road from a small Italian supermarket and the station which can take you to all the sights vesuvious, pompeii etc. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tourist village with designer style and a glamorous atmosphere, the Esperidi Resort is an innovative solution for spending pleasant vacations in a resort in Sorrento, the ideal starting pointing for exploring the Sorrentina Peninsula and the Amalfi Coast. In a 30000 sqm park guests enjoy rooms and services of a 4 star hotel such as pool, restaurant and lounge club and may choose the accommodation that best fits their style: from the junior suites to the apartments and bungalows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esperidi Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esperidi Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Esperidi Resort Italy/Province Of Naples