“Seafood risotto”

Ristorante Moonlight
Ranked #6 of 66 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Moonlight is a restaurant that will fascinate you with its flavours and scents of the typical Neapolitan cuisine and dishes presented in attractive manner. Moonlight restaurant is the most suitable location if you want to spend the evening in relaxing surroundings where you can taste specialities of the Neapolitan tradition and taste excellent wines. You can choose to have your dinner inside, in our comfortable room, or outside in our wonderful roof garden among lemons and oranges trees and Mediterranean plants.
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We actually visited moonlight a number of years ago, and all these years on we still talk about it as one of the best places we have ate at and miss dearly. The seafood risotto is excellent, prices reasonable relative to others restaurants of similar quality. They are also very warm and welcoming to families with young children. Hopefully, we will visit Sorrento again in the future and will be certain to pop in again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,210)

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I am very late writing this review however this restaurant warrants taking the time out to sing their praises. It is a little difficult to find but was not for us, as we were renting a villa just across the road. The first night we had been travelling all day and just wanted to eat nearby our accommodation, as we were all tired. We had a treat in store. We got a warm welcome and were seated in the lovely garden area. I am on a gluten and dairy free diet, but when I asked the owner he said no problem as they stocked gluten free pasta, so my culinary adventures were not restricted at all. We chose a nice bottle of local wine. The area is not short on quality wines with the Nero del tasso which is produceded in Sorrento centre. The food was spectacular and we made 4 return visits. I looked in local wine shops for the Nero del tasso but could not find it. On our 4th visit to Moonlight I asked the owner where I could buy the wine and he immediately offered to contact the winemaker to order some for me. He also gave me a reduction on the restaurant price. We spent our final night in Sant Agnello in Ristorante Moonlight and had a lovely evening with our own special table, our favourite local wine and great food. Each evening we visited we were offered complimentary Limoncello a really nice touch. All in all I cannot reccomend this restaurant highly enough it had a lovely ambience, great food, great wine and very friendly and welcoming staff. Grazie mille!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Salamanderthol
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Quite a dated restaurant for the area. Staff are friendly and helpful, food is good for the price but there are better restaurants in the area.

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank craigrhowells
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

On our honeymoon, my wife suggested that we come here for lunch after our busy morning in Pompeii. Friday 1st September. 1pm. Our hotel was just 'round the corner so it'd be rude not to!

We absolutely loved it here. We were pretty much the only customer at such an early lunchtime hour - so the service was impeccable.

The dishes they serve here are unbelievably fresh with a great selection of local produce. The tomatoes were stunning!

It's a little hidden gem of a restaurant!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Stumbled across this wonderful little restaurant with friends. We had fantastic food, the steaks were amazing and the house wine was very nice.
Prices are very reasonable a real gem of a place

Date of visit: October 2017