“Great food and service ”

Ristorante Moonlight
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Moonlight is a restaurant that will fascinate you with its flavours and scents of the typical Neapolitan cuisine and dishes presented in attractive manner. Moonlight restaurant is the most suitable location if you want to spend the evening in relaxing surroundings where you can taste specialities of the Neapolitan tradition and taste excellent wines. You can choose to have your dinner inside, in our comfortable room, or outside in our wonderful roof garden among lemons and oranges trees and Mediterranean plants.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Went here after reading reviews. Arrived to find a cozy if unassuming patio. The staff were very friendly and provided great service. Lots of seafood on the menu. Food was all delicious- we enjoyed the swordfish rolls (incredible!), ravioli and risotto. Reasonable prices. Lovely meal.

Date of visit: August 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,208)

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I was keen to try here after reading the reviews and was a little underwhelmed. I had as fillet steak in pepper sauce which I had to send back to the kitchen for further cooking as it was literally swimming in blood - I had requested medium to well done. When it returned I have to say it was very nice. My partner had Mushroom Rissoto which she said had a strange consistency. There were also a lot of small insects crawling on the table which I guess can't be helped with the outside locale but it did put us off a bit.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We found this place off of trip advisor. The staff was very friendly and spoke English. We selected 2 of their specials for the day- a seafood appetizer and a pasta dish with octopus. Both were very good, as was the tiramisu. Good wine list/reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant, tucked away from the bustle and main roads. Seemed popular with larger groups. Good selection of Italian food - no pizza at dinner but I think it's available for lunchtimes.
Gnocchi and mozzarella and tomatoes was very tasty. Husband and son had the seafood platter which was very good and good value for money.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We have just arrived back from a terrific holiday in Sorrento, We were half board at our hotel but we met up with friends who wanted to eat out. Our Hotel had recommended the Moonlight. We only went there on our last evenings.
The food was absolutely first class. I had two different pasta dishes and the flavour was the best I have had. My partner had the lamb chops which were very tasty.
The ambeience is relaxed and the staff very attentive without being too intrusive.
The restaurant is very well run and I would really recomend it

Date of visit: July 2017