Parc Hotel Flora(Riva Del Garda)
US$242
US$226
Hotel Sole Relax & Panorama(Riva Del Garda)
US$248
US$237
  • Breakfast included
Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$348
US$296
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
Book now, pay at stay
US$254
US$235
Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)
Free cancellation until 24/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$197
US$188
Ambassador Suite Aparthotel(Riva Del Garda)
Book now, pay at stay
US$174
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Hotel Portici Romantik & Wellness(Riva Del Garda)
US$201
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Lido Palace(Riva Del Garda)
US$999
US$934
Priceline
All reviewsold townhotel restaurant one eveningwonderful terracelake viewlovely hotelon site parkinghotel deservesair conditionthree nightsenjoyed our stayroom was largeshort walkcontinental breakfastgarden areanight staylocation is greatfabulous holiday
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Just spent a great time (three nights) on a stopover at the hotel Villa Miravalle!

The hotel deserves the name "Villa" because it feels like one!
Very private and romantic setting. While the room was rather spartanic, it was very clean.

The best of course was the service we received, especially from the "Colombian crew"! They went out of their way to service and please us. They provided genuine hospitality!

We most certainly will be back and already look forward to the occasion!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Michele M, Proprietario at Hotel Villa Miravalle, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Buonasera da Riva del Garda,
thank you very much for your top review! Our Villa every years is in a continuos expansion with the modernization of the rooms and the common spaces.
We hope to see you soon in our Villa Miravalle to share again with you the peace of the nature around us and the passion for the welcome deeply protected inside our heart.
A big hug,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Spent 5 days here in August after 2 days in Verona. Great location as it is just a short stroll downhill into the resort. It is a 3* hotel and the rooms reflect this but spotlessly clean but no balcony and my shower so small I could barely turn round. But lets face not a lot of time spent in the room. The pool is lovely and quiet and I found never more than 6 people out there. It might be a 3* hotel but the food is 5*. Ate there the first night and was stunned by the quality of food, you must eat there at least once.
The staff extremely nice and helpful and cant do enough for you.
I would certainly come back here but opt for a balcony room where there would be an amazing view of the Lake.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a balcony out front.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Ciao da Riva del Garda

We thank you very much for your nice review!
We consider the Villa Miravalle as your personal paradise, surrounded by countryside, total peace and quiet just a few steps away from Riva del Garda town centre and the Lake.
For this reasons we really hope to be able to always exceed your expectations and if I can suggest for the next time you can book another type of room, the Superior or Prestige room (with the balcony and the view lake) or our only one Junior Suite with lake view.
Those rooms are big, equipped with modern and spacious bathrooms. Bright, spacious and minimalist-chic in taste, with an extra something, the bathrooms have been recently renovated and are very spacious.
Hope to see you soon in Villa Miravalle

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We first stayed at the Hotel Villa Miravalle in 2015; it was the longest stop of our driving holiday through Europe and we loved it so much, we returned again this year. We had a 6 night stay early August. We had contacted the hotel beforehand to ask if it would be possible to have the same room, and they graciously obliged. There are many things about the place that I love - the location is great, just on the edge of the old town but near enough for a short stroll to the harbor and all the facilities of Riva. The communal areas such as reception, the bar area and the terrace are very tastefully appointed. The terrace particularly is a beautiful place to sit on a morning or evening, enjoying a drink or having breakfast. One of the nicest parts of the hotel is the excellent pool area - the pool is impeccably clean and there are plenty of sun loungers arranged around the garden area to make the most of the beautiful Italian weather. Our room was large, with an excellent terrace appointed with table and chairs and sun beds. We could see the lake over the old rooftops - I believe the rooms on the higher floors probably afford a better view, but to be fair all of Riva is glorious and you get a grand view from most aspects no matter where you are. The other thing I absolutely love about the Miravalle though are the wonderful staff and the fantastic food from their restaurant. The waiters are polite, good humoured and very knowledgeable regarding the content of the menu. Service is excellent. We ate twice during our visit and we could not fault anything. The Miravalle management should be very proud of their staff throughout the hotel - everyone was pleasant, helpful and accommodating and having traveled a lot through Europe the last few years, this really does make a difference to how you enjoy your stay. So basically - despite reading a few comments on Trip Adviser here that seem unnecessarily unkind and petty - I would recommend the Villa Miravalle to anyone who wanted a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting Garda.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Joeyandersoni,
let me first of all to express my gratitude for taking the time to post such a lovely review of our Villa Miravalle!
I am absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, but we are pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services, facilities and food. Our Team is committed to deliver services with passion and ensure that every guest leaves the resort with fond memories. Your feedback was shared with all the colleagues and associates, I am thankful for the accolades!
We look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for more magical moments in “the best place to live in Italy".
See you soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Booked double room with lake view on trip advisor ! All confirmed I then got a phone call a day later saying been a mistake and room room now not free but I could upgrade to a suite with aake view for 300 euros after a long drive from Venice we were taken to our so called suite with a lake view funny as it was down stairs when the door was opened we had a twin room overlooking a dirty pool ! They said that was there best suite !! Then when I asked to leave and not be charged the receptionist threatens to call police ! Will never recommend this hotel to anyone and will also follow on all review sites to put my point across !!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Michele M, Direttore at Hotel Villa Miravalle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Hello,
I'm having difficulty answer this review, since it seems surreal to me.
I am used to welcome all constructive comments and keep calm and patience even for oversized requests or complaints, but in this case it is really hard.
Let's overlook the fact that you complain about an upgrade that it would have been welcome to any other guests.
At a significantly lower price, in fact, we booked for you one of our brand new design suites with many more comforts and very much appreciated by all our guests.
But that's not what is important right now. I do care the way you were to my crew, to the other guests and also with your girlfriend (but that's your business).
You came into the hotel madly ranting and your sense it was verbally rough to put the front desk girl in difficulty that she has even thought about the possibility to call the security (never happened in this hotel before and like all the hotel owners, I assure you, we all have seeing plenty of...).
Not happy about the unpleasant “little drama” implemented at the front desk, you decided to doughnuts in our parking area with your car, “taking off” so fast to risk to run over anyone nearby.
Luckily there was no one.
And luckily we never see each other again.
I have never seen so much rudness and unjustified anger.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Lovely hotel with a great location nearby the old town and 5 minute walk to boat harbour. The room had mountain view, it was very clean, air-condition and wifi worked without problems. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great and had everything needed. All this is crowned with the wonderful terrace and peaceful garden / pool area. This hotel provides excellent value for your money.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Jyrki,
we appreciate your appraisal regarding your stay at Villa Miravalle. It is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Thank you again for sharing with us your experience, and we look forward to serving you in an ohter period and in the best way! See you!