All reviews acqua di parma modern architecture old palace leading hotels of the world amazing hotel salt room lake garda michelin star restaurant junior suite separate shower terrace bar great spa spa treatments outdoor pool our honeymoon spa area main restaurant
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful Hotel. Beautiful Spa. But beware I fell onto our balcony after coming back from spa in flip flops provided by the hotel.
The staff were very rude to my husband when he went to look for ice & a bandage as I could not put any pressure on my foot.
I would have expected a lot more from a hotel of this standard. I got more help from the pharmacy the following morning than I did from all the hotel staff. They should not give plastic flip flops to go back to your room from the spa. Very dangerous if you are covered in oil from a massage.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HLP R, General Manager at Lido Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Pavia2015,

thank you for your recent stay at Lido Palace. While I am thrilled that you enjoyed the beauty of our CXI Spa and the Hotel in general, I am disappointed to read about the inconsistency of the staff in terms of attention during the inconvenience occured onto the balcony. We strive to offer a serene and relaxing retreat experience within our Spa, and I would like to extend my sincere apologies that we fell short in providing you with appropriate support. Please know your comments are greatly appreciated and will be shared accordingly with my team. Thank you again, and I truly hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you back at Lido Palace in the future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We liked everything about this hotel. The architecture cleverly blends a well preserved historic building with ultra modern features. The location is beautiful with views across the lake to the mountains. Facilities in the hotel were excellent with a reasonable gym by hotel standards and nice areas outside to relax or have a drink enjoying the view. The staff are outstanding, they seem to blend into the background until you need something. By the second day many of the staff knew our name and room number. The room was very comfortable, a good bed and a lovely bathroom with rain effect showers etc. We didn't eat there, only breakfast which was good, so can not comment on the food. There are so many good Italian restaurants in Riva del Garda that we chose to go out. Would definitely go back.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ozzybling

Dear Ozzybling,

thank you very much for your glowing review and for taking the time to share your experience with the readers of Tripadvisor.

We are so very pleased to know that you enjoyed the Hotel, the beautiful location, the hospitality of our people, the architecture of the renewed Lido Palace and more!. Thank you very much for your kind accolades to the staff, I have conveyed your appreciation to them and we were happy to learn that all of them made your stay more memorable.

We hope you will return for another holiday with us here in Riva del Garda

Best wishes from all of us

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This hotel is situated on the banks of Lake Garda in the pretty town of Riva del Garda. The building has obviously been recently remodeled and extended and has a very effective blending of traditional with modern. The rooms are spacious and well appointed with all mod cons, and mine looked out over the lake and the hotel gardens where you find the ultra-modern steel extension which houses the restaurant and spa. Service was friendly and efficient. A great base for walking and cycling around the lake, or for activities on the lake.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
HLP R, General Manager at Lido Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear AlanDMLondon,

thank you so much for taking the time to post such a lovely review of our Hotel!
We are absolutely delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay at Lido Palace and we are pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services and facilities. Our Team is committed to deliver services with passion and ensure that every guest leaves the resort with fond memories.
Thank also for the kind note regarding the recent renovation works, the ArchiStar really made a great job in combining the heritage of the Liberty building (118 years old) with a new modern concept design.

Best regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2017

The hotel is perfectly situated with everything a short walk away. The building was transformed in 2010 into a modern masterpiece. We were offered an upgraded room which was simply perfect in every possible way. The staff were impeccable throughout. Francesca, and Stephania on the front desk provided excellent suggestions for restaurants, cycle rides and private boat trips. The restaurant is excellent and dinner was amongst the best we enjoyed in Italy. This five star hotel excels in every department. A true palace once more. Thank you to everyone who made our stay unforgettable.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Gerard M
HLP R, General Manager at Lido Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Gerard M,

thank you for choosing Lido Palace as your resort destination. It is a pleasure knowing that you were captivated with the aesthetics of our property, in addition to our delectable Il Re della Busa gourmet restaurant. Moreover, thank you for highlighting the paramount efforts of our friendly staff, Francesca and Stefania in particular. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand.

I am delighted you left our property with an everlasting impression and I would be elated to welcome you back.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Our third time in this amazing hotel. Top quality rooms, services as well as facilities. In addition, they also have a five stars SPA in the hotel. Already looking forward to our forth time in the Lido Palace :-)

Date of stay: July 2017
HLP R, General Manager at Lido Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear RodrigoLHW,

it is a pleasure knowing you continue to enjoy Lido Palace and enjoy our many Hotel offerings, such as Il Re della Busa gourmet restaurant and the CXI Spa as you have correctly highlighted. We aim for excellence and I am delighted your experience made an everlasting impression. Thank you for your continued patronage, and I anticipate your return.

Best regards,