US$200
US$134
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$248
US$230
US$124
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$179
US$149
Ambassador Suite Aparthotel(Riva Del Garda)
US$161
Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)
US$113
US$159
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$409
Lido Palace(Riva Del Garda)
US$762
US$524
All reviewsshort staya short walking distancerooms are smallhotel restaurantriva
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I have been staying in this lovely hotel already three times and will be back again, for sure! Located so close to the Fraglia Vela Riva makes 5 minutes walk to the lake. Downtown with all the nice restaurants and shops is just around the corner. Breakfast is wonderful and staff is really friendly to welcome you like at home. I will be there next year again, for sure!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Piret S
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a week with my husband on an Inghams Lakes and Mountain holiday package.The staff were friendly and helpful.Particular mention for Anna ,our charming waitress in the evenings,she was so helpful and friendly.We seemed to be one of few guests on half board basis,and hotel no longer operates as independent restaurant .We thoroughly enjoyed the dinners.Not fine dining but freshly cooked and tasty,in particular the fish which we chose every night!The breakfast buffet was good with an option to have freshly cooked eggs.Lovely to be able to eat outside on the terrace every day!
The rooms are basic but adequate,although shower cubicles very small!Good efficient air conditioning although it is turned off during the day.
The rooftop terrace is in need of some TLC .It could be a real feature if it was suitably dressed with some new furniture,and some flower pots.
As others have mentioned,it is in a great location,perfect for sightseeing and access to harbour.
I would be happy to return to this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Thank d.currie
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Great location, in the center of town. Very nice staff, good value for money. A bit dated although some of it was renovated. Clean. Could use some amenities (soap, shampoo, etc. ). The parking is a great feature, especially in a crowded place such as Riva del Garda.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pnina K
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Well placed in the very centre of Riva, and just a 5 minute stroll from the lake shore, bustling market square, and tourist attractions, you can shop, eat, sightsee, and, also catch the ferry to other towns around the north of the lake, from this hotel. Close by are regular buses to Arco and also Rovereto where trains take you onwards to Verona and beyond.

There is a small park to the front of the hotel which makes eating breakfast and dinner alfresco, on the patio, a great "people watching experience".

Whilst the rooms are spotlessly clean, it has to be said that they are also very basically furnished and my 6ft 2ins partner struggled in the small shower cubicle. This didn't bother us too much as we were out and about most of the time and we also accepted that this was a typically Italian, family run, hotel, as opposed to an international corporate hotel.

Half board was the only option, on booking, and whilst some staff made an effort, despite language barriers, others were decidedly rude, including the Restaurant Manager, who I think someone on this site has aptly nicknamed "Poisoned Ivy".

Breakfast was of a good continental standard with fresh meats, cheeses, cakes and breads, yoghurts and fruit and an excellent self-service coffee machine. Some feedback I have read complains of the lack of full English and to them I would say, "When in Rome....................."

The table d'hote evening menu usually gave a choice of three starters, three mains and one or two puddings and whilst the portions were relatively small, with very few accompaniments, in terms of vegetables or salad, it was typical Italian fayre. This is what we preferred, and it would just have been nice to have had more of it and for our orders to be right and come out at the same time, more of the time!

The difference in the service bestowed upon you, dependant upon whether you were a la carte, or, half board, was quite breath taking. I have to say we were very much made to feel like the "poor relations" at dinner, not even being considered worthy of a candle on our table and largely ignored by some waiting staff. We watched enviously as the a la carte customers were feted and fawned over, and served ample portions, complete with vegetables and huge bowls of salad - a bit different to our veal escalope served with half a courgette and nothing else!

It has to be said that despite not speaking much English some staff, such as Rhianna, did make an effort with us. The owner was also very friendly and accommodating. Notwithstanding this we chose to eat out on a couple of evenings instead of taking the table d'hote option or indeed upgrading to a la carte at this hotel - even though the a la carte food looked lovely, and, we could certainly afford to do so, we simply didn't because of the ignorance shown to us by some of the waiting staff and the restaurant manager.

We booked through Inghams and I have to say that I am surprised that the service issues have not been addressed by this tour operator as it is quite obvious from this site alone that service issues are of longstanding. If they were, then I would happily return.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wixford66
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

The best thing about this hotel was the location.Very cloose to the center of Riva del Garda.The rooms was basic, and small.The bathrooms was like 1*star hotel, very small ,and autdate.I book a triple room, but they give me a double plus extra bed.My dauther have in the bed jus a blanket.I ask for a guil covering but the manager said to me that dont gave for the child.Hello a book a triple room.The breakfast was average.The city is very beautiful , but found a diferent hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family