Hotel Sole Relax & Panorama(Riva Del Garda)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$188
US$181
Hotels.com
  • Free Breakfast
Parc Hotel Flora(Riva Del Garda)
US$240
US$232
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$348
US$311
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$200
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$213
US$205
Ambassador Suite Aparthotel(Riva Del Garda)
US$167
Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$1,577
US$134
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$295
US$286
Hotel Portici Romantik & Wellness(Riva Del Garda)
US$189
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Lido Palace(Riva Del Garda)
US$1,086
Cancelon
All reviewsshuttle busamazing view from our balconyhotel is beautifully locatedhillside overlookinglake gardaolder partbreakfast is servedmin walkrecommend this hotelthree starhotel roomsmall hotellarge balconya great place to stayitalian foodenjoyable staysun loungers
Reviewed 21 September 2015

We have just returned from yet another great visit to the Hotel Benacus. Fabulous, just love it. The views are amazing. The hotel is situated on the hillside looking out over Riva, the lake and the Dolomites. We were given a huge welcome back, just like old friends. Marco and his team are the icing on the cake. This is a family owned hotel, not too big but big enough to have a large swimming pool, bar, lounge and restaurant with terrace. Worth upgrading to a room with a balcony and view. The walk down into Riva and back again isn't too bad if you are reasonably fit or take advantage of the free mini bus service, twice in the morning and twice in the late afternoon/ evening. Alternatively a taxi is easy. There are many water sports that you can do or hire a bike. The lake in Riva has roped off areas for swimming. Explore the lake by taking one of the many boats to other towns. Have lunch in one of the lake side restaurants and be sure to visit an ice cream parlour. Don't miss your evening meal at the hotel though. Hopefully we will be back again another year. :o)

Room Tip: Upgrade to a room with a balcony or terrace facing the lake.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2015

This was my second visit to Italy but the first time to Lake Garda and it was everything I'd been told and more. The hotel has the best view ever my room was the best I've ever been in I had my own private patio. Everybody was friendly and looked after us nothing was too much.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2015

This was my 2nd stay at the Hotel Benacus and I will come back next year again. Hotel is facing the best view on Riva del Garda city. Private pool, very nice staff, free Wi-fi, private parking. Hotel Manager Marco is very kind and helpful. He always gave us the best advice on restaurants, etc. My opinion is that Benacus is one of the the best hotels in Riva.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

After reading a recent terrible review from the person from Greece, it actually made me laugh!! Take note- the road to the hotel is not at all dangerous, it has a few sharp bends and that is all, easy to drive on and easy to walk up and down!
Our experience at this hotel was fantastic, it was very clean, the room was large and had a good size balcony with the most amazing view ( You won't get the same view from staying in the valley) and the staff were lovely. The man at reception was really nice ( I think he was the owner) and we chatted with him numerous times however the guy who served us evening drinks and breakfast really stole the show, he was so happy and had everyone smiling and laughing at breakfast, he genuinely seemed like he loved his job :) for the price we paid ( $260 ) this was value for money and I would 100% stay here again if i returned to the area.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephanie101photo
Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

First of all Google maps show a wrong way to the hotel and it is really dangerous.The hotel is really old and only a small part is new.The photos of the double room with lake view are not real, they show the ones from the deluxe.The price had discount from 420 euros ,138 with breakfast.I requested for a double bed because we have a baby and I told them I have a small calm dog.When we arrived the owner was not happy at all either for the dog nor for the baby!He told us right away that would charge us with 15 euros for the pet but this is not right because the hotel policy says that animals are allowed free of charge and that MIGHT be adittional charges( this means if the dog makes noise or damage in my opinion)The owner gave us a room in -1, dark and with smell of mold, no fridge also in the room and with 2 seperated beds.I told him that this was not what I paid for an no way the price was 420 before the discount and that I need a double bed because the baby will sleep between us.He showed no sensitivity about the baby , was really rude and told us that they don't have another room , only a deluxe but with extra 30 euros( total 170) and that if we don't want it we can leave , he won't charge us and to go and find another hotel.I was never treated like that in my life and I have traveled all over the world.I would not recommend this hotel to anyone because it is not what it seems and as I read in other reviews before I went the owner has a really bad attitude.We found another hotel with the same money and everybody was really polite and helpful with me and the baby.Riva del Garda is amazing.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family