Hotel Rudy
Parc Hotel Flora(Riva Del Garda)
US$264
US$253
Hotels.com
US$208
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$365/night.

Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$324
US$284
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)
US$1,504
US$191
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Brione(Riva Del Garda)
US$125
US$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$201
US$215
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

4Limoni Apartment Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$580
US$372
  • Pool
Lido Palace(Riva Del Garda)
US$627
US$499
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$646/night.

All reviewsbus stop right outside the hotelnice hotelfamily holidaycomfortable roomreception staffbalconycleanerslakeriva
Reviewed 20 November 2016

My husband and myself came for the half marathon in Lake Garda he ran it not me! The staff at Hotel Rudy were friendly especially the couple who run the hotel. The wellness area is a treat. The food and drink in the restaurant is good value and good quality. We would return its a good walk into Acro or Rival de Garda and enjoyable we explored both and saw the lovely views from the mountainside. I recommend this hotel with its lovely views but don't take our room we want to come back with the whole family. x

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Rudy, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Zareena,
how delightful to receive your review of Hotel Rudy! We are so glad you stayed with us for the half marathon, and we hope your husband enjoyed the race. Thank you so much for your nice words about our welcome, our food and our wellness area. We work hard to make everyone feel well cared for during their stay with us, and we can be proud of succeeding in this with you both. We cannot wait for you to come back to Riva del Garda to enjoy the scenery and another holiday with us! Kindest regards from Italy.

Reviewed 10 September 2016

I went to a wedding in Italy and stayed here. The rooms were clean and offered aircon. The shower was decent. I couldn't hear anything from the rooms either side of me. Which was amazing considering that my sister had brought her 4 month old with us.
The staff were really cheerful and helped us when ordering taxis and getting directions. They loved my niece and learnt her name and were also smiling and joking with her.
I knew that it was not in the centre when booking but to be honest not a lot of the hotels in the centre offered a pool. It only cost 10 euros to get into town. It is about 30 mins to get into town but if I'm honest the walk is really pretty and not that much of a struggle.
Lastly the food at the hotel was AMAZING. We ate there 3 times as it was so good. It was great value for money, lots of options and great potions. I never finished a whole dish to myself. Breakfast was Continental and offered a variety of options.
The pool is one level, had it to ourselves a lot and had a lot of sunbeds available. Shade was a little sparse and as I look like a porcelain doll I used all shade I could.

We had a car so going into Town or the waterfall (which is 5 min in the car) was easy.
We went to the water a park and Verona. Both did not take us longer that 1.5 hours

In short if I was going back to Lake Garda I would definitely book this hotel.

Room Tip: if you get a room at the back the scenery is stunning
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Rudy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Tarnia,
how delightful to read such a nice review! We are glad you had the chance to visit Garda and Italy on such a happy occasion. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and you and your family appreciated our welcome, our rooms as well as our facilities and services. It was our pleasure to look after you and your little niece. Thank you for your kind words about our cuisine and our breakfast, as well as our pool: we put great effort and attention to detail in all aspects of our work, and it is a great professional and personal gratification to hear our endeavors were appreciated. We cannot wait for you to visit the Lake and Hotel Rudy again! Kindest regards from Riva del Garda and Italy!

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

So after reading reviews I was slightly worried. However I was pleasantly surprised. Hotel was nicely situated 25 min walk to riva del Garda or 5 mins in car. Waterfall near was so good to see and breath taking (€5.20) to get in and baby free under 5. Hotels food was absolutely gorgeous and very generous portions. Staff friendly and helpful. House keeping done a great job cleaning rooms daily and thoroughly. Hotel clean, pool great altho slightly cold but nice to get in when hot. They catered to my 4 month daughter warming up water and no extra charge for this or cot bed. They stored our luggage as was a later flight home and let us use the showers in health and well being which looked amazing. Great for a family holiday or jus a couple of you going out. Would def return. And my father was at front road bedroom and not much noise so he couldn't sleep so all a good bonus tbh. Made the holiday very enjoyable and would return.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley M

Dear Ashley,
the best reward for us is to know we were able to (pleasantly) surprise you! All members of staff would like to thank you for your kind words about their services, from housekeeping to cooking: we try and make everyone welcome and comfortable here at Hotel Rudy, and we are really happy we succeeded with you and your family. Meeting with our guests’ needs and expectations is our main goal, and we can say, after reading your review, that we really achieved it. We hope you will come back to Riva del Garda and stay with us again! Kind regards from all of us.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

If you have a car this hotel is fine for location and some great mountain views from the rooms at the back (away from the road). Breakfast is ok too but drops major marks in the summer months due to its barely working aircon. Fine if you are a med person used to sleeping in sticky 30+ temps but not so great for Northern Europeans used to 20c for decent nights kip! Shame as everything else is clean and efficient so would have got a solid 4 stars otherwise. The family room is nice and big.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Just 10 min drive from riva it is ideally situated as a starting point to explore the trento region. The hotel is quite modern. Breakfast is served in the poll area with breath taking views of the mountains

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Rudy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear guest,
thank you so much for your kind words about Hotel Rudy. We are glad you found our hotel of your liking: we think the best way to start a new day is a good breakfast with a lovely view. We hope you had the chance to see lots of different places here in Trentino and we cannot wait to see you again for another great holiday in Riva del Garda! Kindest regards from Italy.