US$194
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Brione(Riva Del Garda)
US$120
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Du Lac et Du Parc Grand Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$338
US$196
US$188
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$199
Ambassador Suite Aparthotel(Riva Del Garda)
US$237
US$318
US$162
US$135
Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)
US$1,439
US$227
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$439/night.

Lido Palace(Riva Del Garda)
US$500
US$460
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We chose this establishment because it was the busiest in the area, so ate there twice. There is always a warm welcome here, although not a great deal of English is spoken. The menu offers the usual assortment of Italian and German dishes (after all you are in an area of Italy called `little Germany`) the quality of these is very good. We found the service to be smooth and friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 5 July 2017

Beautiful words, many thanks.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Single room was basic but clean
Short walk to the lake
The restaurant was very popular with people queueing on an evening outside
The Germans staying were very noisy but not the hotels fault.
My room was on the side with no view and a loose manhole cover on the main road woke me early when the traffic started.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2016

It was the first time for me in Italy, but it was awesome. I really loved this family runed hotel and restaurant. The room was fine with a double bed and spacious bathroom and the most important thing..it was CLEAN :) As for the food, it was the best pizza what I've ever had in my life, thank you for the bald gentleman who made the pizza for me ( I dont know his name sorry). The staff was expressly friendly with us and the service was more or less smooth. They were smiling all the time and it cheered us up. The food was delicious and tasty. Im pretty sure that I will suggest this hotel for my friends, furthermore Im planning to come back again. Thank you very much for this lovely week.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Elena S, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Rialto - Ristorante Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Thank you David, for writing this kind review about Hotel Rialto; we’ll wait you with pleasure for the next visit in Riva del Garda! We read with pleasure that you liked the room and its cleaning; we’ll bring the compliments to the chef for our pizza, it’s a honor to be considered the best you ever had! See you soon for the next visit! Best regards.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We ate here while on holiday in Riva.. While the food is good, once our order had been taken there was no contact with our waitress. Afer we had finished our main course, someone else took our plates away and no -one asked us if, we had enjoyed our meal or whether we wanted a sweet or coffee. They just stood around and there was no eye contact with their customers. It's a shame really as it could have been so much more friendly. A bit disappointing compared to other restaurants where you get a bit of banter and attention.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Just returned from a pleasant weeks stay in lovely Riva.Discovered this quite by accident and was glad that I did.Although a little out of the way fro the centre of Riva, this restaurant was close to hotel Luise where I was staying.Had 2 evening meals here and 1 lunch.The pizzas were excellent,the staff were attentive and quick with the orders,which seems to be a rarity in this part of Italy.An added bonus is the fact that you can stroll across the road and sample many of the delicious gelatos from the ice-cream parlour attached to Parc Flora.I could have eaten my own body weight in this ice- cream,yummy.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family