“Bad”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I hope ww never eatat thia place again,bad dinner,bad food,bad service,too expensive dor what Iu get

Reviewed 13 August 2016

I have been in this place with family during holiday in Riccione.
The place is located in the seaside walking area so we stopped during our evening walk hoping to have a nice meal.
It was a very big mistake.
The place is too big for the waiters to be able to handle the guests. When it fills up they panic and cannot get orders right. We needed to wait enormous amount of time for first course and starters (not all, some) arrived after the first courses! Main courses arrived mistaken and we had to reject them (one of us is vegetarian so cannot accept a wrong meal to try to find a solution). Cutlery was taken away at first course and when main course arrived there were no knifes and forks. We had to ask three times to three different waiters to get them and the mail went cold.
The attitude was astonishing: as if they didn’t care and when we asked for the bill, items that were ordered but never served were contained in the bill. When we complained and asked for removal the reacted as if we had actually received the food !!! We needed to get the people of table next to ours involved who were in the same situation. (Should you read this and recognize us, please add your comments!!).
Finally, the prices are to high for the level of quality of food. Not considering the extremely bad service, the food is to expensive for what it actually is.
I would definitely avoid going to this place: it will ruin your evening!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I was in a rush and ordered a simple salad, there was no protein on it only cold vegetables. It took roughly 25 minutes for my salad to arrive (the restaurant was not busy), the lettuce was cut very poorly maybe appropriate for a horse bite. It took forever for me to get my bill as well, which is almost the same size as a printer paper aka a very big waste of paper. I wouldn't recommend nor revisit.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Together with my family, I have been at this place countless times and we'll continue to visit until this place remains open!!!

The food is great (try the cozze alla marinara and the linguini allo scoglio). The owners are super-friendly. Prices are extremely good. They accept pets (and they'll even bring you water for your dog, without you asking for it). They are infant-friendly (they help with warming up baby food, etc.). Most desserts are home made and delicious.

Last time we were there, the lady owner even gave us basically an entire cake as a parting gift for our trip back home!!!!

Highly reccommended.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

lovely restaurant with friendly staff. good food served with a smile. The bruschetta was lovely and too big for my wife so I had to help her to finish it