All reviewsrooftop terracebreakfast was deliciousspoke excellent englishperfect locationfresh croissantsthe main squareroom was cleantown squarevilla rufoloplace to staygerardopiazzacerealensuitesqueakycappuccinoviews
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Gerardo's B&B is located by the main square in a very good location. I had a great time staying here. The room was nice and clean and the breakfast was delicious. Gerardo picked up me and dropped me off at the Naples airport for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend staying here and hiring him as your driver! Thanks Gerardo!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

A lovely building in an ideal location with beautiful views of square and mountains . Gerado made us so welcome, nothing was too much trouble. Great breakfast ,comfy bed and good facilities. I will go back and stay again and would be quite happy if I was staying on my own.

Room Tip: Looking over the square is lovely
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We absolutely loved this place - it's a few steps from the piazza - and the building is over 900 years old. The host spoke excellent English, the room was clean, comfortable and quiet with its own ensuite. Our bed was a bit squeaky but it was comfortable enough.
Breakfast was delicious - fresh croissants, cereal, fruit juices, fresh fruit and tea or coffee - which you can have in the dining room or the roof top terrace. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Ive just received an email from the hotel asking me to cancel it if I would like a good nights sleep as they've taken on a wedding party and will have music playing until 3am! I chose this hotel as we've stayed there before and opted to rebook this hotel as we are getting Married in September. Sadly the owner asked us to leave or stay (if we don't mind loud music until 3am) - this has added to our stress as there is limited availability in Ravello in the month of September. The short notice, the rude and blunt email was not well received. I've cancelled all my bookings and going to the Garden hotel- which i must say is beautiful!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The site cannot be faulted, a minute walk from the main square and taking breakfast on the terrace is an experience as there are lovely views all around. Sheets are clean and the host's are only too happy to help and speak good English. Their parrots are hilarious!
Breakfast is basic and can be eaten in the kitchen or on the terrace. Opt for the terrace as the kitchen is tiny. Rooms are clean but bathrooms have tiny showers and really need a good scrub.
When we were there the place was a building site as new rooms were being developed. Cement and concrete dust everywhere.

Stayed: June 2017