All reviewsamalfi coastsmall poolrelaxing hotelstunning viewsfresh fruittile floorsa family run hotelcleaning staffloved ravellolovely roomcroissantshotel restaurantnaples airportcarranoandreaumbertowedding
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved Ravello and Hotel Bonadies was the perfect hotel for our family. You must get a patio room as it was absolutely amazing and made the visit even more perfect. There are so many balconies and places to sit and relax. I do wish you could bring food out to the balcony as the view was as good or better than anywhere in town. The staff was so friendly and helpful and the cappuccino was wonderful.
Vincensio was so helpful and gave us tips and advice for our daily plans.
Hope to see you again soon!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 477valeriewhite
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Great helpful staff, Balcony room had a fantastic view overlooking Maori and Minori, mountains behind and out to sea. It was located in easy walk to main square no great steps to negotiate. Our transfer driver able to drive to the door unlike quite a lot of hotels where we saw many people struggling with their luggage up and down steep steps. The lobby is at first impressive but on closer look is getting a bit tired as were the rooms. The bed was very hard giving us an uncomfortable sleep, the pillows were lumpy and hard, my back which is not good anyway was really sore. Bed and room bad point really needs a refurbish asap. It was easy to access the main square shops restaurants and buses(their times aren t always accurate) the wonderful gardens of Cimbrone are a bit of a walk but well worth it. Ruffolo gardens are just off the main square and well worth going round. Both gardens have stunning views. The hotel pool is small but wonderfully refreshing in the heat and kept clean. It goes into the shade about 4pm when the sun drops behind the mountains. Food not up to 4 star rating but severa great restaurants around. l

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank strooglepod
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived at this hotel on 2 June with significant other and another friend to prepare for a wedding. The check in experience was extremely horrible. Vincenzo was the absolute worst customer service agent I have ever encountered. He told us there was no way to get our clothing ironed for the ceremony then provided a price sheet for the hotel, insisted I could not get into my room for 4.5 hours but when I attempted to cancel the reservation and move, he immediately put us into a room. However, the room did not have the wifi as advertised and there was no air conditioner. This hotel did nothing to try and resolve these issues and acted as if they did not care at all. Throughout the next day or so nothing was done to improve the service and Vincenzo acted as if nothing was wrong. I would not recommend this hotel to any traveler for any reason. If I could provide this property with a 0 rating, I would.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Justice T
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We stayed at Hotel Bonadies for our first three nights in Italy. Our first time to Italy. This is a truly special hotel - lovely location, beautiful people and true character. The rooms were tidy and well maintained, with million dollar views. We enjoyed breakfast each morning, and used the hotel as our base to explore the magic of Amalfi. The staff were so helpful and the experience truly authentic. We will be back!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel. Had a great view of the beautiful Amalfi coast from our room. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was very good. Upon our arrival, we learned that part of the Amalfi Drive was blocked by a boulder so the staff provided us with a backup plan that worked great!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends