“Stunning views”

Bella Vista sul Mare
Reserve with
Bella Vista sul Mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Ravello
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The secret of a successful centenary? Our obsessive attention to the kitchen and the constant search for new combinations. All while respecting the ancient tradition of our region and the Mediterranean. And maximum attention to the quality, authenticity and freshness of the main ingredients of our dishes. The Restaurant "Bella vista sul Mare" is located at the entrance of the Hotel Bonadies, with separate access. The menu a la carte dishes from the Amalfi Coast, prepared with care and respect for tradition by the Chef Raffaele Amato. The restaurant has a terrace overlooking the sea where you can have lunch and dinner. In addition we organize weekly theme nights on the panoramic terraces of the hotel, buffet, pizza and music.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

The views are amazing...we were surprised that there were not more people dining there...but we did travel out of the main season. The service was faultless and the food delicious.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The restaurant is excellent and the food/menu is fantastic! We were looking for authentic food and that is what we got! Scialatelli pasta with tuna is amazing and is a very local, home-made pasta.The service was also brilliant.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We have been to this restaurant several times during our holiday in Ravello. The view from the terrace is lovely. It seems to be hanging in the air. Great food and top quality, waiters very friendly.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed at the hotel with this restaurant. We ate in a few restaurants during our stay in Ravello. Taking into account all courses and service this one pips it for me. Combine this with amazing views-a must during your stay.

1  Thank Else40
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I simply cannot say enough about the view from the large open windows and patio!
Looking out, I felt that i was seated on a cloud. The first bite of my prima piata, sent me furthur through the air. I absolustely adored the buffett they put out each morning! Fresh melon, the best coffee I have ever had in my life, fresh baked cakes, breads, lovely eggs and prosciutto and melon. I couldnt wait to see the fresh fuit selection each day. I have nothing that equates with the service here in America. The staff at The Hotel Bonadies could not have done more for us. They just wanted us to be very happy at each meal. I loved the fresh pasta's the great soups.
I would go back and stay for a month if I could! FANTASTICO!