“Fantastic Restaurant!”

Al Ristoro del Moro
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Ravello
Price range: US$47 - US$93
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located just a few steps away from the main square of Ravello, the restaurant Al Ristoro del Moro provides the ideal place to enjoy a stunning view of the Amalfi Coast and the Lattari Mountains rising majestically out of the sea.By visiting the restaurant Al Ristoro del Moro diners are sure to prime their appetites in an amazing ambience. The culinary selection draws from the regional tradition but marries innovation through the use of seasonal high-quality products.The service is attentive and a most pleasant staff will attend to the diners' needs especially by giving suggestions upon the best wines to accompany their food selection.
Reviewed 27 July 2015

We enjoyed a fabulous dinner here, with breathtaking views. The waiters were extremely professional and completely went out of their way for us. The quality of our main meal and desserts were all well above average. I would definately recommend this restaurant to anyone and I look forward to going back!

Rose, Western Australia

There are newer reviews for Al Ristoro del Moro

Reviewed 23 July 2015

Our driver recommended that we have lunch at this spot in Ravello. Little did we know that he had reserved a space on the patio over looking the city of Amalfi below. Spectacular view and the food was terrific as well. Wide variety of choices.

Reviewed 23 July 2015

We enjoyed a perfect summer lunch at Al Ristoro del Moro in the charming town of Ravello. Our table had a breathtaking view. The service and food were marvelous. We shared the zucchini blossoms as an appetizer and they were delicious. The second course was equally satisfying and beautifully presented. A glass of the local Rose, as suggested by the waiter, .was the perfect complement to the meal. This is a beautiful restaurant that I would recommend to anyone looking to have an elegant lunch on the Amalfi Coast.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

This place is outstanding. The quality of the food, from the antipasti to the deserts, including the wine list, is four stars plus. My wife had the lamb chops and I had a local fish plate, both accompanied by fresh homemade pasta. The staff makes you feel welcomed from the start to end. Our See Amalfi Coast tour driver brought us to this place which we really enjoyed. The view is panoramic and dominates the bay of Ravello probably from its best vantage point. Excellent place for resting on a sunny afternoon.

2  Thank citadelpr
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Today my family and I had lunch here on the suggestion of our driver Nico. We sat out on the terrace, the view is spectacular.. the food was delicious! We started with the procuitto with melon, fig and fresh mozzarella and the sardine and shrimp stuffed with mozzarella, both delicious. The kids had penne with tomato sauce, simple and very tasty! I had the lobster and clam tortellini and it was awesome.. my husband had a seafood plate with shrimp, squid and sardine.. also delicious. the service was impeccable and did I mention the view?!?!