“Top notch place with truly creative and delicious food with superb service”

Rossellinis Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 42 Restaurants in Ravello
Price range: US$107 - US$167
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant has just been awarded with one Michelin Star and very high ratings in all major Italian guides. These accolades mirror the endless passion our team has for offering the best culinary experience possible. The restaurant is closed from the November to March. During the season, Rossellinis is open for dinner only. For an unforgettable authentic and creative Italian meal, look no further! Guests can choose from myriad delectable dishes 'a-la-carte' or set tasting menus. Rossellinis features handpicked regional wines that can be carefully paired with each serving.
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I loved this place so much that me and my fiance actually had dinner here 2 nights in a row. We both got a tasting menu with wine pairing. The sommelier was excellent and we had multiple surprise dishes. A fly flew into my glass so I got a new free glass to sample. The egg appetizer was egg in a manner I have never seen or tasted. We had amazing views on our second night here. As someone who has been to multiple 3 star Michelin star restaurants I can honestly say I would give them 2 stars. For the food,service and atmosphere.

There are newer reviews for Rossellinis Restaurant

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Rossellinis is located in the Palazo Alvino and is a michelin restaurant. we were seated outside in a terraced area with protective screens to act as a wind break. The menu is modern and reflects the use of local seasonal ingredients. The taster from the chef was fairly standard fare, but the Eel main course was a delight and something really different. Wine recommendations did not quite hit the mark although we were given tastings of each selection which was generous and may have been a matter of descriptions and tastes lost in translation. An enjoyable evening and good quality as you would expect but nothing exceptional

Reviewed 26 September 2016

With magnificant views over Minori and Maiori, even at night, Rossellinis is a great location. Service is as expected of a five star deluxe hotel Michelin star restaurant.
Extensive wine list as exoected, we had wine by the glass to suit the food, same wine and about the same price as in the hotel terrace nearby. All very good, but the local wines may be more rustic.
Good selection of breads, butters and a smallsample of what the waiter described as the worlds best olive oil. It was certainly very nice.
As with this standard ofrestaurant, there are extras, here it is a wooden board with holes forvarious impliments and about 8 or 9 amuse bouches. Whilst welcome, there is sometimes too much, considering the rest of the meal (and the bill afterwards) to fully appreciate.
Starters are just about all the same price of €35, my wife had the red mullet, great presentation and it was greatly enjoyed. I had the mackeral, ok, but had better.
Another amuse bouche.
Mains come in at €45, my wife found it a hard choice to suit the type of food she eats so we settled on the guinea fowl for two. This is delivered to the table for carving in a paper carrier bag (a takeaway? I suggested). The problem with carving a bird is that it looks messy on the plate whereas the plate should look fabulous. It did taste good though, the skin perfecty crispy and coated in a thin sauce. Some mushrooms accompanied.
A pre-desert amuse bouch.
I had the "Black Forest " desert, this was disappointing, basically a trifle in a glass cup. No eye candy or taste bomb there.

In summary, good but there needs to be some improvement in the presentation and in some cases the flavours too.

1  Thank Paul_of_Ashby
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

This evening made my trip to the Amalfi coast an incredible experience the service, The wonderful food ,the location ,the fireworks ,couldn't of been better!! Thank you for making this trip the best ever,

Reviewed 20 September 2016

From start to finish they impressed with great food, presentation and service! The atmosphere was quaint yet elegant and music was by a couple that made the nights very special! I highly recommend the Chocolate Martini with desert as this is there specialty and they are known for it along the Amalfi Coast.