A lovely hotel with lovely services.
2 pools in a little 'mini valley' near Donnafugata. A perfect 'get away from it place.
The hotel has good breakfasts and dinners (but note, not every evening) and the dinners are very much worth trying.
The standard of the rooms is high.
We stayed in an apartment, which is on the edge of the property and gives you a bit more privacy with full kitchen amenities.
What is great:
Lots of space, en suite and multiple bathrooms, perfect for familes
The staff are friendly, approachable, but will happily leave you alone
What could be better
- like no basics (oil/coffee/sugar/salt) in the kitchen. (I left all of the above for the next guest and I hope that they benefit)
- the wifi works but don't rely on it (it didn't work within the apartment)
- the rooms closest to the gate get the road noise, you will experience much more peace closer to the main hotel
- just unplug the TV, there are only 6 channels, and all are rubbish.
You can't do anything about this one - the rooms closest to the gate get a lot of swallow/sparrows! Expect a dawn chorus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parco Cavalonga is a magical place to live in the elegant and authentic atmosphere of the Sicilian countryside. It is set in a valley of century-old olive and carob trees, criss-crossed by the typical low dry walls. It has rooms, suites and 2 magnificent pools carved out of the local rocks. It's located near Castello di Donnafugata, near Ragusa Ibla and beautiful baroque historical towns. Seaside is 10 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais Parco Cavalonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Parco Cavalonga Hotel Ragusa
- Relais Parco Cavalonga Sicily/Ragusa, Italy