“Great staff and delicious food”
Review of Raja

Raja
Ranked #16 of 576 Restaurants in Prato
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2017

A good friend of mine recommended me this place, I must be honest, I didn't expect to find a true Indian taste in such a city as Prato. Great experience!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Authentic decor with the friendliest welcome! Menu offers a great selection and the food was amazing! Highly recommend to visit this Indian restaurant as one of the best in Italy!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

After 5 days of Italian food, a different kind is welcome. This Indian place is very tasty, clean, the waiters are nice and efficient though the lot of customers. The relaxing Indian like music is nice. The price was very affordable, we recommend this place!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Hi,,We ordered food at 10pm, food served at 11.09pm, 3 dises of curry came with cold chapaties, after complaining they took it back and reheat the chapaties, so they gone hard, so we ordered more chapaties and it never arrived, while that long waiting i went to complain the owner about poor service but instead of apologies he replied very rude and said there are more restaurants in town and in florence, he was very rude, portions were very stingy, we didn't finish our food and left, spoiled our evening...
Any more questions please contact me directly...at Euromiss@ymail.com

Reviewed 2 June 2017

If you are only in Prato for a brief time, then I recommend the local food. If, however, you have been travelling in Italy for awhile, you might get a hankering for something other than Italian. That was what took us to Raja restaurant. At first, we were sceptical of finding decent Indian food in Prato. While not connoisseurs, we have eaten enough Indian food in enough places to have an appreciation when it is good. And this was so good. And not just because there is not much competition in Prato. I would rate this as one of the best Indian meals I have had.

The staff were very welcoming. My partner has limited mobility and they were very helpful. Some of the staff speak English, and there was no problem ordering. We found all the dishes you would expect. The flavours were excellent, and the meals were well-priced, particularly for this quality. The room has a comfortable feel to it, nicely decorated with attention to detail and pride in the tableware. I highly recommend it.

1  Thank Jonathan C