Hotel Villa Maria Pia(Praiano)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

La Conchiglia(Praiano)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$196
  • Beachfront
US$290
US$260
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$328/night.

US$132
US$126
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Hotel Il Pino(Praiano)
US$234
US$220
  • Restaurant
Hotel Alfonso a Mare(Praiano)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$187
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$260/night.

Free cancellation until 31/07
US$343
US$258
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Fioriere(Praiano)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$227
US$172
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$599
US$449
Hotels.com
All reviewseconomy roomyour luggagethe main roadpath of the godsbreakfast terraceclimb stepsexceeded all expectationsboat trip to caprienjoy the viewhome made cakesevery morningbeautiful sea viewbottle of proseccosita busperfect locationsuperior roomroom was large
Reviewed 15 September 2016

My boyfriend and I booked our trip to the Amalfi Coast relatively short notice and struggled finding an affordable but equally nice hotel, seeing as this is a popular area. We originally found Casa Colomba on Airbnb and were instantly intrigued by the photos of the beautiful view of Positano and the Med - and rest assured, it is exactly as pictured. We had booked an economy room which was cozy and clean with our own balcony and an amazing view (where we watched the sun set behind Capri ever night). The daily breakfast was simple but good. Our bathroom was not in the room but just across the hallway and we didn't have to share with anyone. Praiano is only a short bus ride away from Positano and there are plenty restaurants, an ice cream place and a few shops along the main road. We had a great time here and I can definitely recommend Casa Colomba. However, be mindful that the view comes with a price and you have to walk up quite a few steps before getting to the B&B (and back down to the street) so if you are travelling with a pram or someone less mobile, this might not be the right place for you.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2016

I'm so thankful that my husband found this place for our stay on the Amalfi coast. Praiano is the perfect location just between Amalfi and Positano, away from the crowds of tourists, yet just a short bus ride away. The town is absolutely charming with plenty of good restaurants and a wonderful place to swim. Casa Colomba is fresh, clean, comfortable, simple in style, stunning for its dramatic coastal views....truly unforgettable. Nice breakfast and cappuccino every morning. Each room has a nice terrace for taking in the views. Great staff, kind and helpful. I will recommend this place to my friends. Loads of stairs gave us a little cardio everyday....but this is what Amalfi coast is all about...stairs. I suggest booking an end unit, standard or superior.

Room Tip: Go with Standard or Superior room
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Love the location of this hotel! It's in between Amalfi and positano so give easy access to both;)
Rooms were clean and tidy and the cakes served at breakfast was amazing!
Be prepared to climb 200 steps but it's a nice hike:)
Highly recommended kasai restaurant which is around 10min away, friendly staff and amazing food too!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

So me and my wife were just there for 4 nights and it was definitely the highlight of our trip. Centrally located, great views, no wait.... AMAZING VIEWS, not jam packed with tourists and the staff..the staff is superb. Gulielmo was there everytime we needed something, even booking restaurants, taxis, giving us info on all around Praiano, bus tickets, etc. Also A very safe place I must add.
I could keep writing about how great this place really but it could go for days. Me and my wife will MOST DEFINITELY come back.
Gulielmo e personale, la ringrazio molto per il vostro aiuto. non vedo l'ora di visitare nuovamente.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Comfortable modern room with probably best bathroom we have had in Italy. Spotlessly clean. But this b&b is much more than clean and comfortable....
Friendly and helpful hosts really helped us to make the most of our 5 days on the Amalfi coast. The highlight was our excursion to Capri arranged by Guillame. We don't usually do excursions preferring to make our own way but so glad we made an exception.

Our top floor room had a lovely terrace with deck chairs - a relaxing place to be after your day out though we spent most of our time just looking at the view. Wonderful.

The garden as you walk up the steps is beautiful. I must mention the steps. I admit to finding them challenging. In my 60's with dodgy knees the first few days were difficult especially as I had forgotten my inhaler! Factor in dinner wine and limoncello - nightmare! However, by the end of the week it was getting easier and now I'm home my knees feel great. So approach them by imagining the calories it's working off and the good it's doing you! We actually saw a man riding a donkey sidesaddle and leading a second donkey go cantering up a set of stairs - hilarious!

We will return to Praiano. It is smaller and quieter than some other places on the coast but still enough restaurants to keep us happy. (Vivaro wine bar is superb - check reviews). The downside is the crowded buses which may or may not appear. Next time we shall visit in October and will be staying at Casa Columba.
Thank you.