All reviewsoutdoor showerincredible hotelenjoyed the indoor poolamalfi coastspashuttleperfectionpropertytownsterraceviews
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I vacationed in the Amalfi coast and Capri with our three adult children. I cannot stop thinking about our wonderful experience at the hotel Piccolo Sant’Andrea. The moment we arrived, we were led to breathtaking views from the lobby, overlooking cliffs, and turquoise waters. The scene remained at every turn of our experience. From the lovely breakfast terrace, on which we enjoyed a wonderful spread, to the balcony and from the bathroom, of our room. I was constantly reminded that I was in paradise.

Beyond the beauty of its perfect location, the hotel itself is brand new, super modern, clean, and beautifully designed. You can tell there was much attention placed to detail, in an effort to make every guest feel happy, and comfortable.

Lastly, and most importantly, the service was some of the best I’ve ever experienced. Layla, the hotel owner, and manager, made sure that we were always happy, and enjoying ourselves. She ensured that we always had what we needed, and that everything was taken care of. She made everything so easy, and enjoyable. She also gave us some great dining and excursion recommendations in the area. Layla, and the staff, were both sweet and family-like, but also incredibly professional and efficient.

Next time, I plan to stay here for our whole trip, instead of town hopping like we did this summer. I cannot wait to return.

Thanks Layla! JENNY

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jennyh4340
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We just loved this beautiful hotel, the views alone will be something you will never forget . One side overlooks the water too praiano and the other too positano. We also had the best breakfast off all our hotels we visited throughout our stay, so many options .. great service and staff that will help you with whatever you might need.our room had a balcony that wrapped around too a outdoor shower up above with a view of the water as the boats passed bye..a spacious bed that faced the double arched sliding doors as you awake in the morning too a beautiful view .. we also enjoyed there indoor pool with jets and there Turkish steam room ... we will certainly be back one day too Italy's amalfi coast and will stay right back here again ...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about this incredible hotel! It is one of the nicest I have ever stayed in. The views alone are worth a visit! Then you add gorgeous rooms, luxury linens, a catering staff, the most divine breakfast ever & it's literally perfection. I felt spoiled the whole time I was there. I will return someday! I recommend this hotel without hesitation, you will be blown away!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I almost don't want to tell anyone how great this hotel is!

We opted to stay outside of Positano to avoid the disneyland like scene the high season has transformed the city into. The rooms are brand new, the beds / linens are soft, they provided free transportation between Praiano and Positano, and the views are to die for.

Each of the ocean view rooms have a private balcony and ours had an outdoor shower. I've never had an outdoor shower which allows for private panoramic views of the mediterranean (it was second to none).

The staff is amazing and willing to help at every turn. I cannot speak more highly of this hotel and the staff.

Room Tip: chose a room with an ocean view and outdoor shower
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wes P
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Just opened this year. Stunning. Wonderful staff. Excellent service. I would have given 6 stars.
Rooms are outstanding. Most importantly Praiano, the town a few km away has excellent food and breathtaking views. Positano has become too touristy and overly crowded. The location here in terrific.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple