“Fantastic Dinner and Experience”

Ristorante Casa Mele
Reserve with
Ristorante Casa Mele is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$35 - US$58
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Close temporarily closed
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner and experience at Casa Mele. Small, contemporary design....no view, which was fine for us. The food was absolutely amazing and the service was friendly, genuine and helpful. Very much a family feel in this super fun restaurant. The owner went out of his way to make sure we had a great experience. We enjoyed this meal as much if not more than we did La Sponda. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We ate at Casa Mele several times during our 2 week stay in Positano. The food is absolutely incredible, the staff are next level, very professional and a fantastic wine list. I highly recommend dinner at Casa Mele and will be going back when we return ... it was the best meal ever!!!

1  Thank Rachel L
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

We had a true dining experience at Casa Mele this week during our visit to Positano. The decor is contemporary. The food was delicious, creative, and uniquely presented. The service was excellent. I would gladly return to Casa Mele for a special meal!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I were speechless following our meal at Casa Mele. Couldn’t have been more impressed with both the service and dinner. Attentive staff, delicious and beautifully prepared cuisine; overall a remarkable experience. If you are searching for a meal in Positano, believe all of the rave reviews here. Outstanding.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This was a little bit off the beat path but still and easy walk to get to. My husband and I enjoyed our dinner very much. The staff was all very attentive and friendly, we had a cozy table next to the kitchen, I had a great view of the restaurant and the kitchen to watch the food being prepared... my husband had a great view of me and the wall, but was able to turn his head and watch the kitchen a bit. We had a great bottle of local organic white that we enjoyed and the creative tasting menu. The tasting menu was 85 Euro each, which was a bit pricey for the amount of food, but the food was excellent. The server asked about preferences and allergies and the kitchen was making accommodations to fit everyone. I am not a big fan of seafood but didn't mention that as I was rolling with the menu as prepared and several courses were seafood related but it was the Amalfi coast so I expected that. I tried all of the courses and one was squid or octopus which normally I would have passed on for sure, but I tried it and it was surprisingly delicious. The overall atmosphere, paired with excellent food and service made our dinner a very enjoyable experience, that we would recommend. Do make sure and make a reservation ahead of time, the place is fairly small and was full the whole time we were there.