“Fantastic food and fabulous setting ”
Review of Terrazza Cele

Terrazza Cele
Reserve with
Terrazza Cele is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 90 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$30 - US$55
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Terrazza celè is situated in the most beautiful part of Positano; its terrace offer an unforgettable view over the bay for an exclusive and romantic dinner
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Visited here at night during November, the menu was beautiful I had the fresh local fish which was delicious! My boyfriend had the beef which he said he could eat again! We have a desert each pancota and creme brûlée which both were fantastic!

The setting is beautiful, it would be prefect to visit in the summer while watching the sunset!

I booked via the fork, which got us 20% off our bill!

I would definitely recommend and visit again!

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and i were hesitant to go because of some of the reviews, but i have to say that dinner in terrazza cele was perfect!. From the live piano to the food and service, terraza cele really exceeded my expectations. We had a lovely evening.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were walking by taking in the views of Positano when a wave of amazing cooking smell hit us, the only restaurant we saw nearby was Terrazza Cele. Being it was 5:30 pm, well before dinner time we figure we might as well hang around for dinner. The staff was gracious and attentive to allow us to roam around the various view decks and lounge area. The views of this place is spectacular! I would highly recommend going there just for a drink.

When our food finally showed up after 7pm, it was a major let down. Everything was either blend or undercooked. Being a "fine" dinning place, the portion was kept tiny. We literally laughed when our seafood pasta literally showed up with one clam!

To sum it up, amazing service, amazing views, but please don't waste your time and money for the food there. Stingy portion with far below average cooking results. The place was mostly empty the entire time we were there, I know why now. It is a crying shame this business allow this to happen.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Just waited for 20minutes for service. Twice promised someone is just coming. Why didn't they say it's closed, or not serving yet??

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We cannot write enough good things about Terrazza Cele. We stayed the night in Positano as we were passing through on our honeymoon. My husband and I wanted a really nice dinner in Positano as it was one of our last stops on our trip. We found Terrazza Cele and were not disappointed. We made our reservation through on online app. We mentioned it was our honeymoon as we really wanted to see if we could book the corner table over looking the city. Terrazza Cele did more than that - they gave us the option of two different corner tables when we got there. They ended up bringing us two glasses of champagne on the house and the waitstaff was absolutely phenomenal. They were very attentive in making sure our glasses were filled and our plates cleared. The food itself was absolutely amazing. We were extremely happy with everything we ordered. They assured us that we could stay as long as we wanted to finish our food an enjoy the view. They even brought out free cookies and lemonchello after we had paid the tab!
I don't think we could express how pleased we were with everything at Terrazza Cele - from the food, to the view, to the awesome waitstaff. Everything here was absolutely perfect!! We will definitely be going back to Positano at some point and Terrazza Cele will be our first stop for dinner!
If you're debating stopping here I would definitely recommend it!!

managementMARINCANTO, Proprietario at Terrazza Cele, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Awesome review....Thank you so much!!!!!