All reviews attic room the bus small hotel family run small balcony our honeymoon amalfi coast lovely hotel winding road top floor boiled eggs third floor main beach amazing views would highly recommend this hotel yogurt beach area
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and absolutely loved it!

Highlights for us included:

1) The location and views. The hotel is a 20+ minute walk down to the water but it made for a nice daily stroll. Positano requires a fair amount of walking so just be prepared for that. We had a junior suite that had a walk out balcony and whoa was the view spectacular! The view from the restaurant was also stunning. Thank

2) The room was very spacious (including the balcony) and well maintained.

3) The staff was very friendly and helpful. Also, towels were provided for the beach.

4) The restaurant has great food and amazing views! The breakfast spread was tasty.

We would strongly recommend staying here during your trip to Positano!!

Nikki & Warren

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank NikkiBee987
Reviewed 27 July 2018

One of the highlights of Positano was staying in this hotel. Robyn and her staff are very friendly and always helpful. The location of the hotel is stunning with many wonderful meals on the stunning terrace with its magnificent views. We stayed in the attic room which was very spacious with broad views. The hotel is very clean and the breakfast is delicious - especially those divine sweet treats. We hope to come back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephonholiday16
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in the attic room. The view was amazing. The hotel is immaculate as someone is always cleaning. Since this boutique hotel is located in a residential area, it was quiet compared to the ones closer to the beach. stairs that lead towards the beach are across the street. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ginamas822
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I just stayed at the property this past weekend. It was such a great experience. It’s a beautiful property. The room was amazing. The owners and staff were so accommodating and truly made our stay very comfortable and enjoyable. I would highly recommend this property. My wife and I stayed in Room #1. I am posting pictures of what it actually looked like. When you research the hotel it shows they are a 4 star hotel but in my book they are 5 Stars all the way. Can’t wait to come back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank joshfla24
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Arrived in Rome at 6am and drove straight to Positano via Naples for lunch time pizza. Driving the Amalfi is not as bad as I thought. You just have to be patient.
The hotel is on a one way street leading down to Positano Central. It was easy to park the car on the side of the road, remove luggage. We used the valet service for 25 Euro per day.
Check in was quick and easy.
The room was heaven! HUGE room, 4 poster bed, living area, 2 person shower and most importantly a private balconey looking straight out over Positano and the Amalfi Coast.
Buffet breakfast was a combination of breads, pastries, cheeses with hot eggs etc. Espresso coffee.
It takes 10 minutes to walk to Positano centre downhill and probably another 5 mins to the beach. Great location overall away from the busy centre.

Stayed: June 2018