Il San Pietro di Positano
Hotel Montemare(Positano)
US$635
US$608
  • Restaurant
Hotel Conca d'Oro Positano(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$464
US$393
US$535
US$509
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$840/night.

Palazzo Marzoli Resort(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$462
US$430
  • Room Service
La Maliosa d'Arienzo(Positano)(Great Value!)
US$291
Orbitz.com
US$554
US$461
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$574/night.

Le Agavi Hotel(Positano)
US$1,036
US$955
Villa Tre Ville(Positano)
US$5,153
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate beachcomplimentary boat riderelais chateauxthe cliffon demandthe general managermichelin starheaven on earthour honeymoonbeautiful hotelcomplimentary shuttlemoment you arrivethe hotel managerimpeccable serviceevery staff memberle sirenusefour seasons
Reviewed 16 April 2018

When booking our Positano trip I was considering Le Sirenuse and Il San Pietro. I ended up choosing Il San Pietro because my credit card gives me a few perks with certain hotels. When I first arrived I was worried that I had chosen incorrectly as Il San Pietro is just outside of Positano (a 3 min shuttle) and I was worried that I would want to be in the middle of the action. But within the day I realized I had stumbled upon the most incredible hotel. I think it was possibly my favourite vacation of all time.

The property is amazing. The rooms are huge and we had a big bathtub as well as a shower. The views are spectacular, I was stunned every time I looked outside. The hotel staff were attentive and the service impeccable. There is an elevator that takes you down through the mountain to a beach area and a tennis court. We played each evening we were there. There is also a tiny gym that I loved.

We did the Path of the Gods hike which I highly recommend. We also rented a boat through the hotel and went on a 2 hour tour to the Emerald Grotto and were eventually dropped off in Positano for lunch. Simply dreamy.

We ate at Zass on Friday night. The food was so good I could barely believe it. There was an opera singer who was amazing. Normally I find live entertainment at a romantic dinner intrusive but this man could have been Andrea Boccelli he was so good! The included breakfast was also excellent.

The shuttle service runs 24h per day and it feels like you have your own private car service. Having the serene oasis of the hotel away from the hustle of Positano, but being able to go in whenever we wanted, was a blessing. I cannot say enough good things about my experience at this hotel. It was worth every penny and I am already planning my return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
V_Cinque, Proprietario at Il San Pietro di Positano, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review, Mylittlefish. It's gratifying to read that you are planning to return and your valued recommendations can provide that extra little push to better enjoy a stay in Positano.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This might be the BEST hotel we have stayed in. Ever. From the picturesque views, beautifully clean rooms and common areas to the unbelievable food and absolutely accommodating staff, Il San Pietro is a place that will remain in our hearts and minds forever. We can honestly say that we felt like we were a part of the family there. We were always addressed by our names, there wasn't anything we asked that was too much. We honestly did not want to leave after our perfect six night stay. If you have not been to this magical place, put it on your bucket list - you will NOT be disappointed!!

Room Tip: All rooms are different and beautiful!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kravpa

Thank you for rewarding us with the magic of your feelings, kravpa. we hope it's the first of many visits.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Best property in the world, service is impeccable, staff is spectacular, we have stayed here the last three visits to Positano and will be back next year! You need to experience this property once in your lifetime!!!!!!

Room Tip: Every room is spectacular, all have sea views the hotel is built on the side of a mountain.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
V_Cinque, Proprietario at Il San Pietro di Positano, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Maybe it's because we have the best guests in the world. Thank you so much, nicholasgialanella.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We had a fabulous time at Il San Pietro and particularly appreciated that it was a haven away from the Positano crowds but close enough to easily access the town. The views were fantastic and the terrace overlooks Positano and Priaino. The food was spectacular and the hotel staff was very attentive. The hotel manager Andrea Zana greeted us several times and even gave us a recommendation for our next destination! Tracy Neinas

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
V_Cinque, Proprietario at Il San Pietro di Positano, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your appreciated gift: starting the season with an encouraging review which is the best record of our performance.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

You just have to immerse yourself in the place and enjoy all of it, the breeze from the sea, the beach, the lights, the boats, the mountains, it all eye candy. A hard place to get to but worth the trip. I can't wait to return.

Stayed: October 2017
3  Thank Grigdon
V_Cinque, Proprietario at Il San Pietro di Positano, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you so much, Grigdon. We perfectly understand your feelings for a heavenly place for which we feel a total unconditional love too. This passion continuously amaze both us and our guests. Please come back soon.