“Convenient and friendly!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Great little shop in Positano for groceries and sundries! We used it almost everyday to pick up fresh fruit, veggies, groceries, and take away. They will even deliver your groceries to you, up the steep hills and steps of Positano.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

This delicatessen was truly amazing, we went there for our lunch as they made us the most incredible bread rolls filled with fresh tomatoes, prosciutto, mortadella,salami, cheese and yummy white anchovies for a crazy price. The staff were very friendly and helpful and went out of their way to please the six of us. If only I lived in Positano I would be there every day, Fantastico

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome .my wife and I walk the stairs up to see what’s going on because it seems like a lot of locals were walking up and down. One of the ladies behind the counter she said looks like you’re hungry I said yes I am said what can I do for you I said I want to good sandwich cold cut of meat chose the bread fixed it toasted for me and my wife and wow it was a great . Eggplant Parmesan the next day meatballs it was outstanding before we left coming back to US we stopped by and we bought some cookies and candies we enjoyed Home . If you’re looking for fast quick outstanding food this is definitely the place.

1  Thank Sharif1024
Reviewed 3 July 2018

You may be wondering what is special about a deli/grocery? How about great selection and all the essentials and fair pricing given that you don't really have a second option. If you are in a villa for a week, you need groceries! Friendly staff that speaks English so that you get what you need. Even if you aren't in need of coffee beans and yoghurt, stop in for the fresh fruit! The apricots and strawberries were awesome in June!

1  Thank 937conniek
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This place was great. We picked up groceries from here and even lunch a few times. We were in Positano for 6 days and stopped by here at least once a day to pick up water or milk for our 2 year old.

Our first visit was a little underwhelming just because the staff did not seem too friendly. Could be because they were busy or simply tired. But we went back later in the evening and they were super cheerful. Now one thing I found out later on in our trip was that everyone here is super hardworking. Especially the one main woman behind the cash. I think she works 12-14 hours a day at least so I can appreciate if she isn't always cheery. But she is super sweet and very patient with the customers (even some annoying drunk ones that I was in the store to witness).

In terms of food, we grabbed sandwiches for lunch and one night for dinner and they were so so good. Fresh ingredients, good bread and some olive oil in it. They were a few of our favourite meals during our stay. The one sandwich I would recommend trying is Mozzarella, Prosciutto and some olive oil grilled in the panini press. I saw a local order it and asked for the same. And it was very delicious.

We also had their vegetarian lasagna for lunch one day and it was delicious. Definitely recommend this place for good small meals and very well priced. Miss this place already.

1  Thank Food E