1,169 results
All reviews the bus pastries large balcony thoroughly enjoyed our stay la tagliata staff was extremely helpful beautiful view restaurant recommendations hotel is great stayed here for nights our honeymoon half way overlooking the sea location was perfect main beach town enzo
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I have had my fair share of hotel stays so you must trust me when I say this hotel is terrible and you should AVOID staying in it. My friends and I were so excited to reach Positano and have a good time. Location wise, not great. Check-in was TERRIBLE! It took them one hour to check us in. The receptionist was so unfriendly and said "no" to everything. No positivity or excitement whatsoever. Finally, we got to our room, we had a triple room with a jacuzzi (looks more like a misplaced bath tub in the middle of the room) - the room was very dirty, the floor was nearly black, you literally cannot walk barefoot for 2 seconds. Don't even get me started with the bathroom. The standup shower is so tiny, we couldn't even fit in it and we are just small to medium sized girls. I actually wanted to cry because when it comes to hotels I have no concerns other than cleanliness and the bathroom.
When I asked to speak to the manager, they avoided the request and told me he was unreachable. If Positano wasn't fully booked I would have packed my bag and walked out that same day!
Breakfast was included in the rate and obviously the most exciting meal of the day....we didn't have breakfast once while we were there, just a banana! Even the coffee tasted horrible!!! The displayed apples were unwashed and we had to ask the barista to wash it before we ate it.
I honestly couldn't wait to leave!!!!! AVOID THIS HOTEL!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Roberta A
PositanoArtPasitea, Direttore at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thanks for this bad review. I'm not used to answer like that, but I really think that this the worste behavior that I've ever seen before.
First of all, you've booked 2 double rooms but at your arrival day you were 6.
Generally our check-in is at 2:00pm, but, for the guest's happiness we try to do it as soon as possible. You arrived at 12:00am, in addition you requested 1 more free bed in each rooms, but despite all, we were able to do the check-in at 2:00 o'clock sharp , (so anyone can understand that it wasn't our fault). However I think that all problems came after your entry into the rooms. At 5:00pm, you told us that they weren't clean. We have immediately taken steps, but you'll understand that if you see that something is wrong you will let it know as soon as possible and NOT 3 HOURS LATER.
So that's my theory , probably you wrote all of these bad reviews (and all together) because you didn't get a discount for your cleans complain and in truth I might understand why you are mad but unlike if I can be honest I can't justify this kind of behevoir against the hotel and especially our staff. Every single day we try to do better then the day before, helping people, giving them all information and suggestions, making their staying here nice and memorable. So, what else? Do I have to wait the latest 3 reviews?. It seems like a revange.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Everything in this hotel was horrible!
If you're planning on booking your vacation in this hotel, FORGET ABOUT IT.
My sisters and I got a "triple room"- the extra bed was the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on! The AC in the room simply did not work. The room was on the last floor so we didn't get any wifi or phone connection. The breakfast that's included in your package is so limited and tastes terrible, you might as well not pay extra for it. I can deal with everything, but what I couldn't deal with was the DIRTY bedroom! On our first day we informed them to clean the room, when the housekeeping supervisor came in to see the room she was shocked to how dirty it was because "she didn't check on the housekeepers that day" and even showed us how dirty the floor was!!!?! Everything was so dusty and the room did not get any cleaner throughout our stay. The shower in the bathroom was so tiny that every time I would raise my arm, I would hit the shower door! And finally, I've never come across such rude staff. They knew how uncomfortable our stay was and did nothing to accommodate us, they were so unhelpful. If we asked for anything they would just give us looks and say no to everything. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Value for money was below 0, especially that rate of the money was equivalent to that of a 5 star hotel!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank JessicaAmil1717
PositanoArtPasitea, Direttore at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

First of all, you've booked 2 double rooms but at your arrival day you were 6.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Our honeymoon was absolutely amazing! THIS was our favorite & place we cannot WAIT to go back! This picture is the view from bed...paradise! Go see Lucas at the bar....he is one of a kind and now our forever friend!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
PositanoArtPasitea, Direttore at Positano Art Hotel Pasitea, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thanks for your great review. In our Hotel you found paradise and a friend, what else?

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The Positano Art Hotel is in a great location and the rooms have amazing views. You can get to pier for the ferry to Capri in about 10 minutes. Every member of the staff that I interacted with was very courteous and pleasant. Obvious attention has been paid to creating a pleasant atmosphere in the public areas.

Having said that, I don't consider the hotel a value.

As mentioned in other reviews, the room rates for the summer in Positano are high. You do pay a premium to stay in this very beautiful place. I guess I just can't get over paying Ritz Carlton prices without getting an overall Ritz Carlton experience. I certainly believe in the laws of supply and demand, but at these prices you need more superlatives than just location and view. At least make the wifi speeds above average, something.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the review, we are always grateful to recieve it becuase give us the opportunities to change it and make it better. However I'm sorry if we didn't answer to your expectations in a great way but, as you know, Positano is as beautiful as busy and is not too simple keep eye on everthing but we will always try to do that. So really thanks for the comment. Have a nice day =)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My wife and i and enjoyed our visit to Positano and and our stay at this hotel. We found the rooms to be very nice with beautiful views of the sea and area. The rooms were clean and the accommodations very comfortable. The hotel staff was very helpful to us and me in particular as i have a visual disability. In addition, they helped us secure restaurant reservations and informed us about the bus availability to town and back. Breakfasts were very good with a broad variety of offerings from cereals, to meats and cheeses, to a variety of pastries. Evening beverage options were nice and the gentleman was very helpful and friendly. It is close to a main street so sometimes passing traffic was a little loud. Would definitely stay here again on another trip to the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the review. I really appreciate all of these compliments, we are so happy when we are able to make our guests's trip momorable. Of course all of the staffs is happy for all of your good points. We will treasure these things. Thank you and I hope to see you again.