“Cracking Beach”

Price range: US$24 - US$59
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The beach club "Bagni d'Arienzo”, located on the beach of Arienzo in Positano offers professional equipment to make your day unique.Excellent restaurant service, an exclusive bar, deckchairs, beach umbrellas, showers, changing rooms, shuttle service from and to the dock in Positano. Wifi free.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Great day here at the beach. Lovely service, beautiful beach, lovely beach. Couldn't have asked for a better day in Positano

Reviewed 28 September 2017

A perfect beach. The chairs are great - they have sun visors on top that can be moved around so that your face is never in the sun. Good food and drinks. If you go in busy season, probably best to get a reservation, although not absolutely necessary. I would readily pay inordinate amounts of money to return to Beach Club Arienzo.

3  Thank Will P
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff recommended this place instead of Adolfo. We love it, nice quiet beach house. Food is great, service is very friendly, you can see part of Positano town, only small issue is the beach which is a bit rocky.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I spent a great day here! The beach was beautiful and I got a great tan. The food was one of the best I had in Positano. The octopus salad was super fresh and delicious but the the lemon ravioli was out of this world good! It melted In my mouth and I am I'm not even a big ravioli eater. Also great prices lunch with drinks and my chair for the day ended up costing me E$55.

1  Thank babs441
Reviewed 17 August 2017

With a short water taxi ride via their own boat, you can "get away from it all" in nearby Positano, and be deposited on a very nice, somewhat secluded beach with a great beach bar and the BEST pasta I had during my 9 city trip through Italy! Avoid the crowds and visit Arienzo!

1  Thank carib06girl