“Great meal with a view”
Review of Bruno

Bruno
Ranked #36 of 90 Restaurants in Positano
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We loved Bar Bruno. The outside tables are across the street from the actual restaurant and provide great views of Positano. I had the arrabiata, followed by fish, and it was amazing. Service was great as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,232)

Reviewed 20 October 2017

A woman seating next to us try to convince me that the pasta a la arrabbiata wasn't very good, I thought it was just fine. True it wasn't the heat that I thought it should have but it stung afterwards. Don't listen to people, experience it yourself. Wasn't pricey and the pasta was good.

1  Thank Greg C
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Hands down the best pomodoro sauce and some of the best mussels I had during my stay in Positano. They have a seafood gratin dish that is out of this world.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Amalfi Coast is our third stop of our Italy trip. This is the worst pasta we have had. Extremely salty and the clams and mussels are tiniest I have ever seen, small like my nails!! Husband even think I make better pasta than what we had! Not going back at all.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

our hotel sent us to bruno's
it is one of their favorites
it was very very good
we sat outside and the view was wonderful
service started slow but ended up being very good.
i would go back anytime!