14 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$220
eDreamsUS$220
Agoda.comUS$221
TripadvisorUS$220
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2019

I had the best time one could wish at this marvellous hotel. Close to such a historic city and built on top of a beach that would make anyone jealous.

I have never experienced a place with such comforts and beauty all in one. Well done staff for making me feel at home and truly relaxed.
Outstanding what you can have in this island at a fair price. This hotel deserves!
Thank you for the amazing time!!
I added a pic of the water you can dip in. Crazy.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JamesMisso
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very pleasant and comfortable with not very large but nicely arranged territory in a very green and quiet vicinity. Though it’s not so new, but they have evidently done some renovation in the rooms so that you don’t feel any “ancient scent”, the furniture is okay, bathrooms are very clean and not worn out. 2 beautiful beaches are just in a 3 minute walk. Breakfasts are very good and offering a reasonable selection of food. The only issue is the location or to be more specific the route to the hotel from the center, the hotel is on the hill and it may be quite enduring to go up those endless steep streets.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

A wonderful peaceful little hotel a short walk from Portoferraio (keeping us fit so we can eat more of the great local seafood :)). The beaches and the view are stunning, the breakfast is good and the staff are always friendly and take good care of us! “Our” little paradise our family always comes back to.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank karen v
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Acquamarina is an old hotel, but with an old fashioned flare. It's situated above Portoferrario in a very quiete area. The rooms on the front have a nice sea view. Mine was on the back overlooking the road (room 460) but it was very clean, nice and quiete. Exactly what I was looking for. The staff was incredible kind and so helpful. I needed printed some papers, no problem. I needed a ferry ticket, no problem they booked for me and printed it. The payment is made on check out, that was something new for me. Usually you pay upon arrival. The breakfast was simple but enough. Breakfast room overlooking the Pedulella bay. I made a wonderful trek from Procchio to Portoferrario, actually to Acquamarina hotel! Very nice!

Room tip: mine was very quiete (room 460) but on the back. Shadow, good in the summer.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Brii c
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We were dismayed by the long exhausting walk up to the hotel. As there is no bus or meet and greet service available its walk, not for the unfit to contemplate, or take a taxi at 10 euros each way. The sea view rooms all have a balcony, costing extra, and are comfortable and clean.
Only breakfast is available here, lunch and evening meals are in a sister hotel halfway down the long hill so in the heat or rain with no car its a taxi ride again.

Room tip: Best views towards the sea or you face the carpark or road.
Date of stay: September 2017