“Sunrise and sunset in Tuscany”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The view from the villa of our bay
Saturnia bedroom, with a sea view
fresh quality linens, bath and beach towels included make life easier
Nespresso coffee machine we also have a Dolce Gusto machine too
the key box for self check in- easy and convenient
Brand new bath and rain shower
the private underpass, safe for the kids to come and go without crossing a road
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pietrocil...
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Sunrise and sunset in Tuscany”
Reviewed 10 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My wife and I enjoyed the tranquility and beauty of the location of this recently modernised apartment. My favourite thing about the apartment was that you can just sit outside the entrance patio balcony and gaze at the beautiful horizon at sunset. After enjoying the local food and stunning scenery as well as having your own safe access to the beach this is a wonderful place to relax, swim, walk and eat famous Tuscan food.

Management Response
17 Aug 2017
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay, that means the world to us to share our special summer, chill out space. The view and the beach is breathtaking at all times of the day and night. I am so happy you had some happy relaxed moments. Please come again, you are always welcome, Best Michela
William L
“Amazing experience in Tuscany”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It was our first time in Italy. We had rented homes before but this experience was the best that we have had.

The house was great:

Clean
Roomy
Comfortable
Completely new interior that is Well decorated
The host was so attentive to every detail.

The location was great:

Steps from the beach
The two best meals we had in Italy were within walking and paddle boarding distance.

The people:

The people were so nice, generous, easy to communicate with. I had so much fan trying to speak the few Italian words that I know in the most awful exaggerated Italian accent. This was met with sympathy, humor and overall amazing hospitality from our hosts, neighbors, servers, and fellow beach goers.

I usually do not take the time to write positive reviews. As soon as I get back from vacation, there is little time for these sorts of things. However, this experience was so amazing that I would not feel right just going on without acknowledging what a great experience we had.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Aug 2017
Dear Will & Family, I am so glad you enjoyed you stay in Monte Argentario at our private Villa and that you found everything comfortable; that you also enjoyed the clean beaches and local people- who can't do enough for you. You are so welcome any time. All the best Michela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing