See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Great Location. Old School doesn't begin to explain this place. Actual, physical keys that you leave at the front desk when you leave because they only have one.
A shower that I could not turn around in. Had to open the door, slide out, turn around, and get back in. The city doesn't turn on the A/C until May 1, so it was warm.

My friend said it best about the beds. "I have a sleep number bed in my room... but it's stuck on plywood setting."

If you're into some old world charm, this isn't a bad place. I would request one of the few suites they have, as they offer a lot more room. Some of it may be my expectations from American hotels, but everything was so small and cramped.

Don't write it off without checking it out, but do your homework and make sure you are OK with the trade-offs of creature comforts...Like WiFi. They have it, but it's not very good. Trying to work there was impossible.

Room Tip: 301 - Suite
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at villa ottoboni just for One night but it was enough to realize that 4-star were definatly too much for this hotel. It s obsolescent, there is moquette on the floor and the bathroom has more than 50 years. Everything looks very old excepting for television. Also breakfast is very poor, with a bad quality. I think there are better places where sleeping at less money.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Thirsty84
Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I stayed here a few nights with work, I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were exceptional and willing to help out in any way. Eduardo & Eros could not have been more helpful. No tea or coffee service in room but Eduardo always went out of his way to get me coffee.
The rooms are basic but clean and always warm. And always running hot water in shower, which was a bit on the small side.
You are within walking distance from beautiful cafe's and shops you are spoilt for choice. I really loved it here & if I was to go back on pleasure I would say in Villa Ottoboni .
Thanks Eduardo for the exceptional service you provided

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Edel O
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Villa Ottoboni was the hotel to stay at in Pordenone. Probably glamorous and full of life. Sadly it have stayed that way without any major room upgrades or changes. Staff is pleasant but the rooms are small, the bathrooms are outdated and the breakfast buffe is nothing to write home about.
The wifi is poor at best if you manage to get a connection at all.

The location however is great and with plenty of resturants around.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Christian B
Reviewed 8 October 2015

The Hotel Villa Ottoboni is tucked in a quiet corner of Pordenone and yet s ideally located close to the downtown business district, the historic arts and restaurant scene and the train station. Antique furniture and historical art work create warmth to several sitting rooms in the huge lobby. Our room has a comfortable king sized bed, a work desk, a small refrigerator and a large luxurious bathtub. Wifi is adequate. Complimentary breakfast is served in its own elegant dining hall.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business