See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve been a regular client in this establishment for 7 years now, and every time I come back they meet and surpass our expectations in friendliness and professionalism. When we stopped by last month everything was just as we remembered, they assigned us our usual suite with enough room for our two German Shepherds to move around.
The rooms are clean and with a unique vintage vibe that will surely be enjoyed by 60’s and 70’s lovers. The bar where the breakfast is served it’s simply a masterpiece, you won’t see anywhere else, a true jewel of those gone decades. It’s always a pleasure to see The Director, Cecilia, welcoming me and my family back for our recurring trips, and with their prices and location we’ll make sure to keep them as our trusted port in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank erica t
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Quite a basic hotel but staff were very friendly and helpful. As expected it was quite old fashioned but clean. The 70's theme seems to only extend to the breakfast room but its an interesting space. I think rooms only have baths with a shower attachment. Good central location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
RHItaliaDirezione, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Residence Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Mr. Leeson H.,
thank you for your kind reviews. It's always a pleasure assure you the best service in our vintage fashioned 70's style hotel. This atmosphere can be find in almost part of the hotel, not only in our particular Breakfast hall. We do our best to assure you that every service request is guaranteed with courtesy and professionality. Waiting for you next time in Pordenone, your appreciations are really important to support our staff to give you the best. Faithfully yours.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Stay here for the film festival. The rroom are clean and with plenty of space for luggage. There is a kitchen attached. You need to pay extra if you want to use it. Ìt would be nice if there was a fridge in the room to keep Water or milk in if you wwanted to make tea of coffee a time the end of a long ßßesson if movie watching. But that's a small point..he hotel is only a couple of minutes from the theatre. The breakfast is varied and filling. The staff are all very friendly and very good English ..a lot better than my Italian. This year they had posters of previous ffestival all over the breakfast room and lobby which was nice. The last thing Ceclia says is see you next year and sure enough I will be back again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank David F
Reviewed 17 October 2016

The Hotel Residence Italia was recommended by seasoned Silent Film Festival goers. It really did live up to their praise, and indeed the positive comments I've read from other reviewers - good location, clean, friendly, and definitely quirky. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Pordenone, especially if you're there for the film festival as its quirkiness really puts you in the mood.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel lives up to the expectations:
Clean and tidy, the interiors follow the original vintage style you can't easily find anywhere nowadays. Placed in the central area of the city, it offers easy access to the major attractions which vary depending on which time of the year you stop by. The staff is cordial and professional, always ready to help in case there's any problem. My go to spot for when I visit Pordenone.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
RHItaliaDirezione, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Residence Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Irish Truck,
It's always a pleasure to welcome you during your stay in Pordenone. Your enthusiasm is a great satisfaction for us and give us a good reason to continue to offer to you always our best service of comfort and hospitality . Thank you for the polite review and hope to see you again soon in our hotel. All the best, have you a nice day