Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$73
eDreamsUS$73
Agoda.comUS$73
TripadvisorUS$73
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2017

This B&B is excellent, Anna, Lorenzo and Glorimae are very, very helpful and very nice people. The setting is lovely with a stream and ducks going past the window every morning, views are simply stunning. Our room was on the ground floor, very clean and tidy everything you need. The owners do not mind if you want to use the microwave in the dining room if you do not want to go out to eat in the evening. Pistoia is only 30 minutes on the train to Florence, the train service is very good. This place is a little gem.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I was staying at Agriturismo Terrarossa for one night in August. Lorenzo was a great host, very attentive and he really did the extra mile. I very much liked and appreciated the style and cleanliness of the apartment. There were even freshly picked blackberries for breakfast. Lorenzo was very helpful with suggesting dinner places in town and he even gave me a ride into town. Perfect host. Ah yes, we communicated in Spanish as we found it was our common ground. Absolutely recommendable. Maria

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Warmest recommendations for this little pearl in the Pistoia region! Nice clean place. Very friendly host family and neighbours. In the beautiful country side. Bus stop just around the corner. We were so contemt with everything!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We spent one night at the Terrarossa. It was a very comfortable and beautiful spot. Lorenzo was extremely accommodating and welcoming. He gave us a restaurant recommendation and had plenty of information about Pistoia available in the room. Pistoia was a lovely town, well worth the visit!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I loved my stay 1,000 percent. Lorenzo and his Mother Anna run the home waiting for Lorenzo's wife to return from DR, studying. I loved listening to Lorenzo's stories. He was so kind to let me leave lots of luggage a week prior to my stay because I was car pooling to Amalfi and limited space in car. His mom makes the best pastries for breakfast. The land is gorgeous, including a beautiful stream and ducks that have made their home here.
They are very warm and honest kind people. Lorenzo worried when this single lady went out on a adventure. How cute, I am 50+ yrs. I believe he told another guest I am like Thelma and Louise, minus Louise! I will tell all my friends and family of this small Agriturismo. It is near Florence Pisa Lucca and many more great Tuscan areas. I will cry when I leave, it's that terrific!!!

Room tip: My room was on first floor. It had a large door that opened to garden. It was simply amazing!
Date of stay: May 2016