“Mr.”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dmi3434
Niskayuna
“Mr.”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We loved every detail of the Villa. Absolutely stunning, clean, maid service was 100% we loved Roscoe and our daily delivery of fresh eggs and pastries!!!

Management Response
8 Oct 2016
Thanks for your great review! We are thrilled that you loved Villa Simpatica. Jim and Susan, Gira! Italian Vacation Rentals
David D
“It Doesn't get any better than this villa”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My wife and I brought my four daughters and their husbands to Italy for a week to celebrate my 60th birthday and 40th wedding anniversary. I looked online at over 500 villas over a two month period and agonized over choosing the right one. I came across this villa and spoke to Gira Rentals about it and felt very comfortable in booking it and it exceeded my expectations by 1000%

Our family are clean freaks and this place was immaculate. Our house keeper cleaned every day, washed and ironed our clothes and put fresh towels out for us. They provided us with a welcoming pizza party with pizza made in the villas own wood fired oven and kept serving them till we couldn't eat anymore.

The infinity pool was clean and amazing, the bocce courts were great and they even had chickens from which we gather fresh eggs every morning. They were plenty of sitting areas with clean up to date and comfortable outdoor furniture

The owner Ludovica and her son Roscoe were perfect hosts, Roscoe drove us everywhere from Rome to Florence, brought us to vineyards for wine tastings and the best restaurants to eat and even ordered for us, Roscoe made the trip a huge success

I would highly recommend this villa and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to email me

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Sep 2016
David - Thank you for this thorough and excellent review of Villa Simpatica. We love this villa and are happy to recommend it. It has been a pleasure to work with you and your family. Jim and Susan. Gira! Italian Vacation Rentals.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
17205833507
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing