See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 May 2016

me with my family and another family of friends, we stayed at this hotel in February 2016.
The accommodation is very good and tasty breakfast and dinner.
The landscape is superb especially if you admire it from the outdoor pool.
Compared to other hotels in Ortisei, I think is the best ratio quality and price, so I'll come back here in 2017.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2016

This hotel is certainly positioned well, it overlooks the lovely Dolomites and the rooms are clean and spacious. Breakfast and dinner were abundant, and the infinity pool outside was definitely the highlight of the stay. The saunas were excellent too, but unfortunately, the service wasn't great. The owner was unprofessional, she had her preferred guests and some of her comments to us came off as insolent and unaccounted for. Some other elements of the staff were not friendly either and I would not recommend buying drinks at the bar, as they're very expensive and bad value for money. I would also avoid buying water, as it's a complete rip-off at the price of 4 euros a bottle.

Room Tip: the rooms are all very nice, but the rooms at the back of the hotel have the most impressive views.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank lei A
Reviewed 24 June 2015

Just above Ortisei - few minutes with a car. We had a great time at the hotel. Spacious room, great food, amazing view and a great hospitality. Indoor pool open after dinner till 23:00. Hoping to return...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 May 2015

We visited the hotel for one week ski vacation. Huge and various SPA with indoor pool linked to a nice outdoor pool , big rooms with beautiful view , very good prices and quality,very helpful staff !!! Special thanks to Tiziana , she made everything we enjoyed.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Boris G
Reviewed 25 March 2015

We booked this hotel less than one week before departing for our winter ski holiday.
I chose this place among hundreds and I must say it was one of the best choices I have ever made about hotels.
Huge room! Ours faced the garden and the mountains. Amazing view all day long. Super sunny! About 40 sqmt! Beautifully yet simply decorated with incredibly comfy beds (I travel a lot) and clever bathroom (a door divided the toilet from the bathroom so 2 persons could use it at the same time).
The spa is great! Sauna and steem bath, internal and external pool, last but not least external whirlpool were the reason why we would go back earlier as to enjoy the hot water watching the mountains.
Excellent meals: great buffet in the morning and salad buffet in the evening, simply cooked courses never too heavy or too big portions, superb desserts.
Mrs Scherlin is extremely efficient, always on the go, beautifully dressed in the evenings together with the staff.
Bus stop right in from of the main door allows you to avoid the use of the car and makes your holiday more relaxing. Bus stops in Ortisei main square after 10 minutes and you can walk to the ropeway with your skis on your shoulders!
I super highly recommend this place for winter/summer holidays.
Thanks Mr&Mrs Scherlin!