2,509 results
All reviewswhole familykids clubski schoolbaby foodthe newly renovated roomsspend quality time togetherwinter seasonsmall kidsthe entire weekthe hotel offersfamily vacationfairy taleper daydelicious foodwarm waterafternoon snackour waiter
Reviewed 11 April 2018

if you want truly carefree ski holidays with (especially younger) children, this is the best place! Superb children facilities and supervision (from 10-10 including preparing and returning children from ski lessons as well as dedicated lunch and dinner area). Excellent pool / sauna facilities (with heated indoor/oudoor pools, water slides etc).
Full board with superior food quality / quantity (3 meals + afternoon snack). Rooms are very updated, clean and ergonomic (if slightly on the small side for a 5 person family with ski/winter clothes. All in all, a fantastic experience which wew will definitely repeat!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank george p
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I must say the staff are fantastic, very helpful and caring. The food was very good and well presented, the ski school was extremely organized and the hotel was well maintained and was always clean. However, room 306 and those near it are below street level and have no privacy as they face the garage entrance slope and street. . . We had to keep our curtains closed, something that we do not like to do as we love light. Although three days later our room was changed to 406 our privacy was only slightly better but not enough as it also faces the street level. Anyhow, we were determined to make our holiday enjoyable, so we accepted the situation and knowing that the hotel was at full capacity.

Room Tip: room 306 and those near it are below street level and have no privacy as they face the garage entrance slope and street.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Chev R
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel slogen is they want to make you happy, and indeed they do everything to make this happen. Food is great, but do remember ti ask for a seat in the fifth floor for dinner if you are not traveling with infants and would like to enjoy quiet dinner. Pools are very nice with warm water allowing to use even when outdoors is freezing. Bottom line - we will be back

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank yarivwc
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Second time...even better than the first one
This is our second year in the Cavallino Bianco and, despite the price, we already booked for next year.

As I said, the price is the only thing you can talk about because the rest is towards to perfection. If you like to ski, well, you are close to one of the best place in the world. Take the bus or taxi and go to SantaCristina to enjoy one or two round of Sellaronda.

For the rest..you can read all the other feedback, they are all consistent.
I went also through the negative one for the first time and I have to say that have two thing in common: one, people that unfortunately have bad luck with kids not feeling good and I think, at that point, you get really pissed off of paying such money without the opportunity to enjoy the vacation.
The other is about the food and I have to admit that, this year, I found a massive improvement. I actually asked to the staff if the chef changed but the answer is no...so I guess that this winter menu better fit their ability. All that said, the entire week was at the level of one star Michelin.

Great job from all the staff

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Mancinis
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We have been guests at this fantastic place for the fourth time and I can confirm again that it's where me, my husband and our two girls have their best holidays. It's not just a hotel, it's big family that welcomes you in its magical world. Everything is at the highest standard, from the staff, entertainment, cuisine, SPA, kids club and everything runs smoothly. No matter what country you come from it is easy for both adults and children to make new friends. Before we leave we always book for the next year.....

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family