Villa Poggiano
US$175
US$233
B&B Vicolo dell'Oste(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$110
Villa Nottola(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Borgo Tre Rose(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

Hotel I Due Cigni(Sant'Albino)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$105
US$203
US$177
Hotel Tre Stelle(Montepulciano)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$65
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Relais Ortaglia(Montepulciano)
US$221
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$269/night.

Agriturismo I Fuochi(Valiano)(Great Value!)
US$115
All reviewshomemade yogurtthe main housetuscan countrysidela grottathe ownerprivate cooking classowner's familydeluxe suiteswimming pool isour favorite placepeaceful placeminute driveour recent staydinner reservationsthree nightsliving roomgrazie mille
Reviewed 22 June 2014

It is a picture perfect Tuscan retreat. Its swimming pool is lovely, the grounds perfect for a light hike, the view of neighboring farms is breathtaking. It is everything one imagines Tuscany will be. Stefania ensures all is perfect during your stay, Assunta the chef makes the perfect omelet and cappuccino in the morning, ok - special mention to her homemade yogurt, ricotta cake and pasta. Conveniently located - near olive, Cinta de Sinese, and sheep farms, as well as vineyards, we enlisted Claudio, of Italian Style (www.italianstyle-srl.it) while we were in the US to arrange our tours and chauffeur us everywhere - it was the perfect week.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Lisa E,

thank you very much for sharing your experience at Villa Poggiano with the TA commuunity.

It has been a real pleasure to guest you and the rest of the group for a week stay at the villa.

You have been so active during your stay , I hope next time you will enjoy all the facility of the villa

kind regards
stefania

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Villa Poggiano is a fantastic unique boutique hotel! All the property is gorgeous inside and outside. Wonderful gardens and swimming pool and lots of rest areas. There is also an access to the walking trail in the forest. The view is outstanding....like a postcard. Service is very good. Breakfasts are with a wide selection....eggs, fruits, cakes...everything is delicious. Don't miss this gem when in Montepulciano!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mrs Olga S,

I am very pleased that you have choosen Villa Poggiano during your recent stay in MOntepulciano area and I am honored that you enjoyed everything

It has been my pleasure to guest you and your husband at Villa POggiano and I hope you will be back

Sincerely

Stefania

Reviewed 8 June 2014

From the minute we drove through the tree lined drive , we knew it would be as beautiful as we had imagined. We stayed 4 nights and as we drove off on our last day, I had serious regrets about not staying longer! We loved everything about it. It was so charming and beautiful. Every view was magnificent. The location was wonderful and each day it was easy to explore the beautiful near by towns and country side. Montepulciano was probably one of our favorite places. We loved the size and location of the town and the accessibility to other places. No matter where we went during the day, we ended up back in the small quaint town of Montepulciano for dinner at one of the many restaurants. The La Grotta was the best so try to eat there if you can. There were lots of wine tastings and wine bars, plus cheese shops and places to eat and many shops. FYI..The shops in all the towns all over Tuscany close by 7:30 or earlier, at least in May. There were many wineries to visit just outside of town. Our favorite was the Poliziano winery. Stefania and the other staff were so kind and helpful. They booked our reservations and gave us directions! I cannot recommend this place enough! It is wonderful in every way and they take such care with the property and with the guests. We were in the Junior suite, room 2, and it was large and very nice. I got to have a peek at most of the rooms and they are all lovely so you can't go wrong! We hope to return some day and stay longer next time! Thank you Stefania and staff for making our stay as awesome as possible!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank laws62
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Mrs Law62,

I would like to thank you and your husband to have been our guest during your recent stay in May and of course thank you very much to share your experience at the villa and in our beautiful area with the large community of Trip advisor

I hope you will be back to villa poggiano if you came back to Montepulciano

Kind regards
stefania and staff

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was our sixth stay at Villa Poggiano and each one has gotten better. We stayed for a over a week with our family this spring. The location, with a panoramic view of the Tuscan hillsides, is an added benefit to the luxurious and well-appointed rooms at the Villa. It has been many years since our first stay but the property remains fresh and well maintained, much like our first visit in the first year it was opened.

The best part of visiting the Villa is the cordial welcome and excellent service provided by Stefania (the owner) and her staff. A traditional European breakfast is served daily that is supplemented with fresh baked tortes and cakes and made to order eggs (for us Americans which my family loved!). The warmth of the fire in the hearth (it was a cool Spring) was overshadowed by Stefania’s never-ending warmth. All hotels have beds, baths, the like, but what distinguishes Villa Poggiano is the warmth and service that she provides. We will be back and recommend this property without reservation!

Room Tip: Take a room in the main villa and splurge on a suite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JohnASeattle
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear MR John,

I am very positively surprised to see your review, I did not expected since you have been already so many times and already reviewed us.

But of course this make me very very happy. After 6 times here, you and your wife are not just guest but friends and I was honored that this time your son and daughter in law enjoyed a trip to Italy with you

Thank you for your words wich I report: " All hotels have beds, baths, the like, but what distinguishes Villa Poggiano is the warmth and service that she provides" and I had: the effort of all my staff. Without a good team of people that try to do the best every day , Villa Poggiano will be nothing, and I am 100% agree that even if we are in 2014 and it seems that everything depend by internet and the social network etc, I believe that personal and true relation between people make the difference
I want to keep Villa Poggiano small and with a friendly and welcoming style, this give me the opportunity to know my guest wich are all of them fantastic.

Thank you Mr John and see you in 2015
sincerely Stefania

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I visited as part of a two location trip to Tuscany for the first time. We were overwhelmed with the expansive period suite we were given and the welcome from Stefania was helpful and her advice in planning days out or evening meals really helped us maximise our enjoyment of the region. In fact, all the staff were efficient and discreet but still there when you wanted something. Breakfast is something to behold with good variety and home made temptations. (Asunta's baking skills are considerable!). The location is also very good for touring the area and we thoroughly recommend Villa Poggiano for a quiet, romantic break.

Room Tip: Room 3 is the one to ask for!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
72sfn, Proprietario at Villa Poggiano, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Mr Barry R,
thank you very much for your lovely review about your stay at the villa and to have choosen Villa Poggiano during your stay in montepulciano .
I am very happy that your first time in MOntepulciano has satisfy your expection
I hope to guest you again when you will came back to montepulciano
Kind regards