Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
Trip.com
1,132 results
All reviews once a year thermal mud pool treatment towels temperature facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

I came here to relax for my birthday and spent a couple of days in one of their SPA guest rooms. I was welcomed by the kind gentleman at the reception desk and checked in with no issues. He escorted me up and explained how the room amenities operate and then helped me make my dinner reservations. The room was very clean and very impressive. I was greeted with a table of delicious fresh fruit and a complimentary beverage. Then on my birthday, the staff left me a bottle of their house wine and a greeting card, which I did not expect! To top that off, anytime I left the room (and I mean anytime) I came back to it cleaned and refreshed as if I was just checking in. I applaud the staff for this, as I know that this much attention to detail is not easy.

I’d like to also compliment the staff at the main restaurant for their service for breakfast and dinner. They did not miss a beat when they were serving you. They recommended amazing wine and dishes and paid close attention in case you needed anything else. If I had to express all the great things in this hotel, it may take a while. All in all, this was an excellent stay and will definitely come back again! Great job, definitely 5-star service.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank gchave24
Patricia Gruber, Proprietario at Spa & Hotel Esplanade Tergesteo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2021

Dear GDC,
thank you for your great review concerning all our departments.

We pay attention for every detail, from room amenities to the quality of food, passing through the cleansing of the entire house.
Everything should correspond to the expectations of our guests.

Thank you again from all of us and see you for your next birthday!

Best regards,
Patricia Gruber

Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

I absolutely loved my night away was just perfect. I found better promotions and deals on the official website. Surprised there was no temperature check on arrival (as they also have people visiting the spa during the day). The restaurant was delightful and the staff are very polite. Pools are open until 11pm

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Patricia Gruber, Proprietario at Spa & Hotel Esplanade Tergesteo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Dear ShayD,
thank you for your 5-star review!
Keep on browse our official website to check the best available rates and special offers.
In the entire structure we use a special equipment to sanitize and purify the air: Jonix, a certified ionizer which constantly protects you from any kind of volatile pollutants.
Pepita Restaurant and the staff make your dinner a tasteful experience and the pools open till late at night are very romantic.
See you soon,
best regards,

Patricia Gruber

Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

When you think of Montegrotto or that area in general it is old hotels, grumpy service and just surviving on the name.
However, Esplanade was a total surprise.
Modern, refreshed, clean, professional and super efficient is how we sum up our stay. The entire hotel is renovated and the spa/wellness area is the best in the area taking ideas from spas in South Tyrol.
The reservation and front of house where fantastic. Linda was there to help. The Tesla charging station was also very much appreciated.
The room was comfortable but the highlight was the spa and wellness area. The panorama pool, the outdoor pool and the sauna facilities where absolutely fantastic.
Unfortunately due to a stomach bug I couldn’t enjoy the outstanding dinner that my party had. The food just looked and smelled fantastic and everyone said it was fresh, seasoned and oh so good.
The breakfast was a grand affair with no wish left unmet.
Highly recommend and we cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank europelover26
Reviewed 6 November 2019

This is an exceptional hotel with amazing staff, food, rooms and facilities. The spa area and pool is the best in the area and beyond. Staff are attentive and with customer experience at the centre of their minds. Even when the hotel is busy, the vast relaxation rooms and areas mean you can always find a private and quiet space. staff also work hard to maintain the spaces clean and with towels, refreshments and products. All facilities are new or being renovated to an extremely high standard. The restaurant offers locally produced high quality products and the pastry section for deserts is amazing. Tried a new treatment (cranio sacrale) this time. The treatment was wonderful and left me feeling energised and clear minded. Cristina the therapist was gentle and very knowledgeable too. I stayed in the suite, it was spacious and very comfortable, as my husband enjoys time in the room and space to relax this was a good decision and the views from every window were wonderful. I come to the hotel at least once a year on my own, with friends or for a romantic getaway, it always meets my needs and I can't thank the wonderful staff enough, they work really hard to make it a special experience every time.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2019

5 Star Rating is well deserved. The property has gone through an almost complete renovation and is spectacular. Mix of tile, stone, wood and clean lines. The common facilities are clean and very attractive.

The staff were ALL superior. From the restaurant staff to the spa to the front desk, all interactions were courteous, professional and warm. I would make this Resort my destination of choice. Oh, and the FOOD!! WOW!

We took the 6 day thermal mud treatment which was our first experience with this. We will do it again. Left feeling like a million euros.

Unfortunately the mattress was way to firm for our tastes. However, the staff responded by placing several layers of toppers under the sheets which tempered the experience.

Room tip: Hotel offers suites, south side, many good options.
Date of stay: October 2019