US$145
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Antony Hotel(Mestre)
US$125
US$100
Book now, pay at stay
US$95
US$73
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Camping Venezia Village(Mestre)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$132
US$99
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Hotel Ducale(Favaro Veneto)
Priceline
US$129
US$99
HotelsClick
All reviewshalal breakfastthe busreach venicehighly recommend this hotelhot watershort breaksmall hotelrooms are cleangrand canalskylightshowerminutesstop3nightsmidnighteurostransport
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We were there in the month of October for 10 nights. I'll highly recommend this hotel for the following reasons:
1. Friendly staffs
2. Cleanliness and silence
3. Only 150 metre from the bus stop. You can reach Venice within 30 minutes by bus.

Some areas of improvement:
1. They serve same items in breakfast everyday.
2. Hot water, Tea, Coffee should be available any time of the day.

Overall I enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank SoumyadipM
Mr_Elsokkari, Direttore at Kappa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you very much for your review, we hope to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Just a few miles outside Venice. Close to the airport too. The rooms are clean and bright.
The 'high street' location. There are plenty of bars and restaurants within easy walk. In particular, the fish restaurant next door (adjoined) was astonishingly good.
There was a rear garage for our cycles.
English spoken.
Very good value

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review, hope you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Have been here before, so I returned this time for a longer visit. I stayed for a week and it was an overall fantastic experience. The rooms are very clean and neat, the terrace is there for smoking and the location is very good too. Staff are extremely nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3nights. It is a small hotel which do halal breakfast. Not much variety on the breakfast but was satisfactory. The rooms we stayed at could of benefit with windows that can open for some breeze. Shower cubical was very small.
Other that the rooms n not much options in the breakfast I must say the customer service was outstanding. Very friendly m informative. Always at our service as n when required. I would book a room there again

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We had looked at several deals and Hotels before choosing Hotel Kappa and I would definitely go back again! Upon arrival, the staff were extremely helpful in providing us with information that helped us (the local bus service/using the water boats in Venice/walking routes in the city to popular destinations). Additionally, any time myself or my partner had a query about any of the local services or about food, the staff were happy to help and were very knowledgeable.

The room was as described on the website and was immaculate when we arrived (despite us being slightly early) and we were given clean sheets and towels every day. As a fairly large person the shower was slightly small but it was good nonetheless.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Hotel Kappa and would love to return in the future!

Room Tip: Make sure to book for breakfast with your room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple