“Scuba Diving Experience”

Punta Campanella Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Punta Campanella Diving is located in the heart of the Sorrento Peninsula, about 5 km from Sorrento, in the quaint seaside village of Sorrento. Its location, half a mile from the Rock of Vervece, making it ideal for exploring the depths of the 'Marine Area of Punta Campanella. The diving center has a large internal area and an outside area,where you can spend a few moments to relax, during a break from diving. The structure is divided into several areas: reception, lecture room, wet room, workshop, dressing rooms and oxygen tank replacement room. The diving center is equipped with numerous facilities that can be hired, if necessary, wet suits, BCDs, regulators, masks, fins and torches.La sede di Massa Lubrense dispone di una vasta superficie interna e di uno spazio esterno , ideale per trascorre momenti di relax, durante la pausa dalle immersioni. La struttura e divisa in vari ambienti: reception, aula didattica, sala bagnata, officina, spogliatoi e banco ricariche. La passione per la fotografia subacquea dei suo istruttori, vede spesso ospiti del diving fotografi di fama mondiale.
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This was the first dive for us. It was a really amazing experience, the staff was very cordial and supportive. Lisa was our instructor and she was very patient and helped us complete the scuba diving. Overall I would rate it 10 on 10 and if given an opportunity I would love to do a dive again with the PADI Team..

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Boys first real snorkelling experience, a fantastic time snorkelling on the surface and diving down to chase fish. Vicky looked after us and gave the boys plenty of confidence to get the best out of the day. Well organised, safe and enjoyable. Staff really friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. I highly recommend for any ability or age of snorkeller.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Great guides that covered all the bases to assure a successful dive and show us the local fish and undersea features. Gianluigi, Lisa & Victoria all were excellent! The equipment was good and the dive boat comfortable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Did 4 dives with Gianluigi,Lisa, Vitoria and Rossi. Good dive centre for experienced divers and novices alike (I'm a rescue diver and my daughter Open Water qualified).
They picked us up from our hotel and delivered us back.
They are very knowledgeable about the sites and area. Gianluigi knows the good sites for photography if that's your thing.
RIB is in good condition and expertly driven.

Only minor moan would be that the communication re whether we were staying on the boat or returning to port between dives could be improved, but then I probably should have asked!

Be warned there can be hugh water temperature differences between depths due to the thermoclines - my tip is wear a hood like the dive guides - I was freezing on one dive, warm on the next.

Whole diving experience was very relaxed and pleasurable. Even got some historical/archeological lessons from the lovely Lisa.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

myself a none diver , my husband and daughter 15 both divers had a great experience withe this dive company i went on boat first day and they made me feel very welcome, my husband and daughter did a package of 10 dive between them and loved it the company where very professional from pick up at hotel to all the dives thank you

1  Thank sansra