“Nice lunch with my friends”

Mami Sushi Restaurant
Price range: US$51 - US$68
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I went to this restaurant using a Groupon . The food was really nice and we really enjoyed the environment. Without a Groupon, the price is way to High!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

I just came at 23:00 pm to the restaurant and the staff told me that the kitchen was closed. But i could see a waiter serving sushi to a customer. So we didn't get any food even though the restaurant is supposed to close at 11:30! Just let you know that if the kitchen closes at 23:00 please change the time ! Would be nice that no more customers like us make the same experience

1  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

I went there with my boyfriend to celebrate my birthday evening. It was the first time, and we had a wonderful dinner! I love sushi and Mami one is really good, the best I've ever tried.. Tasty, fresh and of first quality! We took a sushi boat... Amazing! I also really enjoyed the atmosphere (light, music, friendly staff) ..We'll be back soon!

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

What to say, nice interior and friendly staff trying to look welcoming and talking nicely. All was pretty acceptable although seriously overpriced but when we ordered California rolls portion and it arrived made from surimi and the waitress for 15min tried to explain us that this kind of food very good for her child and she always buys it so it can't be bad.... Btw 85e for 2 with a bottle of pretty average wine and not so special menu..... Would not suggest.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

Nice restaurant with good service but the food was a little disappointing. We were a group of six and not everyone eats sushi. The hot meals ordered were rather cold.