See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Spent one night in such a nice family run hotel in Pomonte. Chiara, the husband and the all crew have been so friendly and we felt like at home. Can tell you this is not so common in Italy...I strongly suggest to get dinner at the inner restaurant since you can experience local dishes well cooked at a real reasonable price. We really look fwd to coming back soon. Top!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Must I be critical ? It is now 11 days since we arrived there and ,alas,all of 6 days since we left the Sardi in Pomonte.
Our overall impression is one of complete relaxation, five days with excellent accomodation, a family and staff who are friendly and attentive.
We find this to be a very clean and well run small hotel, not antiseptic,but a laid back and fantastic base for our daily wanderings and drives. Their bread, salads and hot meals are fresh and well made. You may open the cooler in the dining room and take your pick of the selection of white wines or go into the bar and enjoy a Prosecco before dining.I have not tasted their reds
I stack my nose around the corner and peeked into the kitchen at 21:30 one evening; a mere 40 minutes after they had served dnner and their kitchen is absolutely spotless.
The terrace outside our bedroom looked out into the garden, it is silent.It is only a 15 metres walk down to the beach for a romantic evening stroll before finding ones way back to a good bedroom with an excellent double bed.
I have no complaints at all. Prices ...Middle to low priced for the quality they provide *****

Room tip: If you wish the rumble of the sea choose the rooms with a view of the sea, if yu sleep lightly then choose a garden view..
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This hotel is fascinating! Clean and nice...It's owned by really friendly family, who are always interested in their guests and take care of them, they don't need to ask and always know what you need. I unfortunately got sick, but all of them asked if I was better and wanted to help me. Their food is awesome! The breakfast buffet is
big, everything was there, and the evenings had no mistake. The hotel reception is about 30 seconds from very nice beach. I don't usually come to places I've already been to, but hope to visit this one once again!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

Our room faces the sea in this quaint hotel. We leave our doors open and listen to the waves crashing only 100m away. The staff makes you feel like family. Food is delicious. Every night is a new menu. Breakfast was included in our package and a wide offering of food and caffe available. If you are looking for a spot to get away and relax - this is it!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2015

We stayed in Hotel Sardi for the last Week of the Season. The Location is wonderful for People who are looking for some peace and quiet.

Our room was small, but made up for that with the seaview Balcony where we enjoyed many spectacular sunsets. If you can, try and book a seaview room, they are really wonderful!

The staff was very friendly and the food absolutely gorgeous. And after a lovely dinner, you could go for a stroll by the sea and enjoy the view. A very romantic setting for couples! If we do return to Elba, we would not hesitate for a second and book the Hotel Sardi again!

Room tip: Sea View Room
Date of stay: October 2015