US$155
US$143
Hotel Ristorante Borgo La Tana(Maratea)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$98
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

B&B Laino(Maratea)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$117
  • Pool
B&B HF Fiorella(Fiumicello - Santa Venere)
US$111
Albergo Cala del Citro(Marina di Maratea)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$211
B&B La Torre(Maratea)
US$164
US$638
US$597
B&b Calandrella(Maratea)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsold townour honeymoonconverted conventtown centreprivate beachbeautiful hotelpool areasuperior roomlovely townchurch bells ringsmall townthe hotel offershuge bathroomterracotta roofsfree upgraderoom numberbeautiful pool
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I booked a one night stopover between Tropea and Positano, and picked this place due to the good reviews. I think if you want to enjoy it you need to stay a minimum of two nights.
The good: lovely looking pool, restaurant was quite good, they took your car away and parked it for you.
Not so great: the drive to get there, lots of hairpin turns. The size of the room, bed and bathroom- very small. I booked one with a view of the old town and whilst there was a view, it is not that much to look at and I think a bigger room would have been a better choice.
I believe the hotel offers some great extras, like a Free bus to the beach etc but being there just the one night meant we could not use that.
In hindsight I would have enjoyed an extra night in Tropea and had a longer drive straight through to Positano.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Friendly owners. Free Parking included.Lovely hotel with pool, gardens, fitness center, and restaurant. High end cold buffet breakfast. Good restaurant. Eclectic and beautiful furnishings and art. Easy walk to historic town center. Only negative comment is that the church bells ring all night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BarbaraJeanVancouver
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We were driving from Rome to Sicily and decided to break up the trip by stopping in Maratea for a couple of days at La Locanda. First, Maratea is a quiet little seaside town that wasn't overrun with tourists. It has nice beaches and spectacular scenery. The hotel was just like the town: small, quiet, comfortable, friendly and a great experience. Our room was great with a terrace that was ideal for sipping wine. The beautiful pool beside the restaurant was a haven from heat. They even provide a shuttle to the beach from their location high on a hill overlooking the town. The restaurant was delightful. And the folks that run this place are wonderfully helpful and accommodating. Like the property, theyre very special. I would enthusisastically recommend La Locanda to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duncan192
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We’re indebted to this hotel; we had to cut our stay short after just one night and they very kindly refunded us part of the remainder of our stay.
The hotel is very close to the centre of Maratea (a flight or two of stairs above). I can’t recommend enough to locate the parking area on the turn before the hotel and park up before checking in (if you need help with luggage they can help).
The reception staff were very friendly and there was a soft drink waiting for us on arrival. We were escorted to our room (we needed to be, the place is so oddly laid out!). Our room was fine but it certainly can’t be described as a ‘Superior Room’ despite what Booking.com suggested. It also stank of cigarettes. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom is in serious need of an upgrade; and it certainly needs a curtain(!!); anyone could see us if they walked past our window; I had to place a beachtowel up.
The star of the show is the pool area, which is perfect. Small but beautifully formed.
The adjoining restaurant was also really nice, and you go there for breakfast.
For me, because I had expected more from a ‘superior’ room, and because of problems such as the outdated bathroom and lack of curtain, I would have graded this place a three (not entirely sure why it features in all of the lonely planet-type books) but because they were so accommodating for when we left early I’m giving them a four.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We were there on first weeks of July for 5 days. After a quite rude initial approach we decided for a very small room , very expensive but with a very nice view on the old town! Same view you have from the small but kind too swimming pool. We also had a quite good and expensive dinner at their restaurant facing the pool. The hotel is far away from the sea and the shuttle is available only once a day, then you need to move around by your car that is quite boring due to the position of the hotel and their parking . So I would suggest to get there not in high season saving a little bit of money on the room costs and avoiding to go often to the swimming into the really fantastic Basilicata sea. Finally I would like to emphasize the very good management.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple