See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Two of my good friends came to this hotel.I had previously gone to check that if there were any difficulties due to the fact my friends spoke no Italian I could be contacted.I was assured there were no problems.Alas this was not true.When my friend went to get something from his car the gate closed and he was literally trapped inside the car park.Eventually he summed up the courage to climb the gate despite being 70 !When he angrily complained to who so ever was on the desk he did not received a very convincing apology.I personaly phoed to express my dismay hoping my friends would received a full apolgy.I hoped in vain. So much for making the tourists feel important.For this reason I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 days at Hotel Gabbiano visiting our friends wedding in September, 2015. For our family (2 adults and 11 y.o. son) room was a very small. Breakfast was good. There is good and secure parking place 150 meters from hotel free for hotel guests (free for hotel guests). Personnel is very kind and pleasant.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2014

It took us a while to find the hotel due to one way street , hotel good clean and comfortable and staff very nice . The castle in the town is a real treat well worth the visit the castle is a hidden treasure not over run with visitors , while we were there anyway .With lovely views towards the hills and walks by the harbour it was so relaxing and peaceful we really enjoyed our overnight stay

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
albergogabbiano, Direttore at Hotel Gabbiano, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2014

Dear Guest,
thanks a lot for beautiful reply.

Reviewed 2 October 2014

We stayed here while cycling the coast, and it was a great choice! We had a room with a sea view terrace, and a wonderful breakfast, all for a great rate! Desiree was working the front desk when we arrived, and she was really friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
albergogabbiano, Direttore at Hotel Gabbiano, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2014

Dear Guest,
thanks a lot for you positive review.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

nothing bad to say
we stayed there for just one night
clean, comfortable, nice balcony with sea view, great breakfast! private parking
a vry nice place to stay (in the budget...we got a vry nice deal)

recommendable!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
albergogabbiano, Proprietario at Hotel Gabbiano, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear guest, thank you for the positive review. I hope you'll be back soon, thank you.