“Perfect for lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Food amazing and just a lovely chilled out place to eat - not too expensive and lovely wine - perfect for a long leisurely lunch

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We ate here twice for lunch and twice for dinner during our stay in Malcesine. The food was constantly very good and some of the best we had in Macesine. During our visits we ate pizza, pasta and meat dishes. All very tasty and well cooked.

On out last visit it was nice to recognised by the manager and we were given a very warm welcome.

The prices are very reasonable.

It doesn't look the most amazing place being located in a triangle between two roads but was the most consistent and best food we had during our stay.

Highly recommended

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

After a cool morning up Mount Baldo we were looking for some good, hot tasty food & luckily for us we found it here.
Even though it was hugely busy the staff were friendly & accommodating & we were seated within minutes.
Service was swift & we were tucking into Calamari Fritas, aoli & fries in no time - All washed down with a cold Aperol spritz, heavenly !
Would definitely recommend *****

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here the first night we arrived because it was quick and easy. However, the service was quite grudging and we certainly weren't welcomed or cared for as we would be on successive days. Note: although this restaurant advertises that it will take credit cards, the waiter saw my card and moved slickly into a well-rehearsed routine of muttering and complaining that ended with my card being "mancato collegamento" - literally "missed connection" before he stood over me while I sorted cash instead. He continued to wait in anticipation of a tip (which didn't amount to much - I'm not keen on being intimidated). It's OK I suppose, but there's better in Malcesine and you don't have to walk far to find them...

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

It was rainy and we had just arrived in Malcesine .
We wanted to stop by for a drink .
The waiter did not wish to show us the menu so we had no idea of the prices .
I wanted to know what kind of white wine was on offer .
Each time I asked the waiter just replied "glass white".
We gave up and left .