“lovely food”

Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2016

we stopped at the panorama and ate half board for 5 nights in Lo Sfusato the food is excellent every meal well presented 3 courses and an apertiser the only gripe i had was the waiters waiting for you to finish your course to take your plates away is if trying to speed you up but i would eat there again because the food was excellent and a good price we got a special offer 25 euros each instead of 35

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We stay at the Hotel and we had a marvelous experience. The food was good, the wine too, the service was excellent. So I will came back to this restaurant

Reviewed 20 May 2016

I stayed at the Wonderful Hotel Panorama for the second time now. I enjoyed my first time so much I came back this year.
Lo Sfusato served me delicious, fresh, local food, with different original menu every night conceived by the extremely talented young Chef Marco Della Pietra. My favorite was the agnello in due salse e due cotture. I was given a true local gastronomic experience at Lo Sfusato. Elegant, relaxed atmoshpere, amazing panoramic view of the beach and gorgeous decor. Service is impecable: professional, friendly, caring and polite.
Thank you for providing me with such gastronomic excellence. I will come back for sure.

David P. from New York

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Risotto tasted like microwave food and Scorpion Fish special was swimming in watery sauce and oil. We really didn't enjoy this meal and we were not smiled at or thanked for our custom once. We ate out every other night of our Panorama Hotel stay and did not return to this disappointing restaurant.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Three courses for 25 euro is good value for the quality and size of the dishes. We had a seat by the window with a view of the promenade, but the service seemed too formal bearing in mind we were on holiday - maybe it was not helped by only 3 tables being used in this large restaurant.