“Best Restaurant in Amalfi!”
Review of Lo Sfusato

Lo Sfusato
Ranked #30 of 56 Restaurants in Maiori
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I stayed at the Wonderful Hotel Panorama for the second time now. I enjoyed my first time so much I came back this year.
Lo Sfusato served me delicious, fresh, local food, with different original menu every night conceived by the extremely talented young Chef Marco Della Pietra. My favorite was the agnello in due salse e due cotture. I was given a true local gastronomic experience at Lo Sfusato. Elegant, relaxed atmoshpere, amazing panoramic view of the beach and gorgeous decor. Service is impecable: professional, friendly, caring and polite.
Thank you for providing me with such gastronomic excellence. I will come back for sure.

David P. from New York

There are newer reviews for Lo Sfusato

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Risotto tasted like microwave food and Scorpion Fish special was swimming in watery sauce and oil. We really didn't enjoy this meal and we were not smiled at or thanked for our custom once. We ate out every other night of our Panorama Hotel stay and did not return to this disappointing restaurant.

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Three courses for 25 euro is good value for the quality and size of the dishes. We had a seat by the window with a view of the promenade, but the service seemed too formal bearing in mind we were on holiday - maybe it was not helped by only 3 tables being used in this large restaurant.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Wonderful restaurant with friendly staff lead by a very professional attentive Orlando. Food served - fresh with Italian twist and the atmosphere is one of relaxed/formal.

1  Thank MVK280
Reviewed 11 September 2015

We had previously stayed at the Panorama Hotel and found the food and service excellent. We were not disappointed on this our second visit.We were on a B and B basis and not all inclusive as on our previous visit and therefore tried several of the local restaurants. The Sfusato beat them all hands down. The cost, 25 euros for 3 courses and the chef also sent a taster to try. The food was so full of flavour. The set menu comprised of a choice of 3 starters ,3 main courses and 2 desserts. The service could not be faulted thanks to Orlando and staff.

2  Thank sunset03