“Excellent dinner ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We had dinner hear with 8 friends. Nice atmosphere, attentive service, good food, good prices. Wine and pasta very good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,208)

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Returned to this place twice in a week. Our first visit warranted 5 stars. Very attentive service but not intrusive. Amazing food and great setting on the Maori beach. Lovely little touches all round. On my second visit my fillet was overcooked and the quality of the meat wasn't as great as the first visit. There was no courtesy check so I decided to live with it. I did however make a comment when the plates were cleared. Maybe a dessert or a coffee on the house would have made up for it but there was no acknowledgement of my remarks at all. However everything else was beautiful and the rest of the experience matched our first.
They do charge €2 per person for the table which I found little weird but I was more than happy to oblige as the menu is priced right and all the little touches more then make up for it.
Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Good food at a great value and attentive service. Started with octopus salad which was very good, if you like octopus. The pasta with olives, capers, anchovies and nut pesto was out of this world. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We ate here before it being recommended by our holiday rep and have already been back. The ravioli with lemon sauce is lovely, seafood pasta is good too and the salads are huge! The desserts are lovely and the bread is served with olive oil and balsamic (which we’ve not had at any other restaurant here). The service is good too. It’s just a shame we aren’t here in hotter weather to enjoy sitting outside facing the sea.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The staff here are all very helpful,polite and friendly. Service with a smile always, whether its a coffee or a drink. Wonderful ice creams and all reasonably priced. Have there own beach sun loungers umbrellas etc, for which you can purchase a ticket from the cashier in the restaurant. Visited every day!