“Il Gufo pizzeria”

IL Gufo Pizzeria
Ranked #32 of 125 Restaurants in Livigno
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Reviewed 11 December 2021

Sehr gute Pizza, very good Pizza, very good quality. Good ingredients. High quality. Very nice Service.

Date of visit: December 2021
1  Thank 322sveni
Write a reviewReviews (203)

Reviewed 8 December 2021 via mobile

Absolutely the best pizza in Livigno, I tried a few other options until finding this one, and I sticked to it till the end of my stay.

Date of visit: December 2021
2  Thank micha_k51
Reviewed 7 October 2021

pizza and pizzoccheri at best. you will not be disappointed, here the Gufo Pizza is really a master piece ...yes it may cost a bit extra but the quality is superior and you will not have to wake up at night and drink water. Mozzarella is not chewy and tomato sauce is made to perfection. Pizzocheri are the best I'd try so far as they are not swimming in butter but well balanced in every ingredient...the seasoning Pesteda makes the difference. just try you will not be disappointed. Chardonnay St Michael to please your dishes

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank MarcoBrevi
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

Il gufo pizzeria is a pizza restaurant featuring many pizza choices and combos from the pizza dough, to the base and the toppings, so that you can personalise your own pizza. The pizza I had tasted good, though it was a bit too crunchy/ well baked to my taste, but I recognise this could be my personal preference. The lad that served us (who also seemed to be running the place on his own) was very friendly and welcoming so that’s definitely a plus. The atmosphere is definitely casual. Coffee was served in plastic cups and there was no ice available for my coke (!!). It’s a goode choice for a casual lunch but I’m not sure I’d choose Il gufo pizzeria for dinner.

Date of visit: August 2020
4  Thank Andreuk94
Reviewed 10 February 2019

Livigno has several great pizza spots, and we were looking forward to trying this new one after it was recommended to us by a local. It is a bit of a walk out of the centre, but we were happy to stretch our sore post-ski legs for a good pizza. The staff were friendly and it works sort of as self service buzzer system when your food is ready. The interior is fresh and welcoming. We ordered a quattro stagioni /four seasons. The ingredients are fresh and of excellent quality. The wholewheat flour (they make all their pizza integrale / wholewheat) we figured that out a bit later) made the pizza crispy and different.

When we entered the restaurant though we immediately noticed the one big difference in comparison to all the other good pizza spots we usually go to, the oven is not a tradional woordfired oven. I am not a purist and if the pizza is good, so be it. Unfortunately in this case our pizza came out lukewarm and had clearly not cooked long or hot enough.

Date of visit: February 2019