“Good. food, good service”

Ristorante Compagnoni
Ranked #52 of 125 Restaurants in Livigno
Price range: US$16 - US$52
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Ideal environment warm and characteristic for romantic dinners, group, with friends.Very nice place for your meal in Livigno
Reviewed 21 March 2019

Went there one afternoon, after a long saturday of snowboarding. I told the waitress I need to eat and be out of there before 17:50, to catch the bus to Switzerland. My drinks, food and dessert came very fast and everything was tasty. This with a jam-packed place.
The service was excellent, the food was ok, the prices were quite ok for a place that's smack in the middle of Livigno.
Most importantly, the kitchen was open between 16:00 and 18:00, something surprisingly difficult to find in Italy, even in a ski resort.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (423)

Reviewed 22 February 2019 via mobile

If you want to have really good steak you must visit this place. There’s on of the best chateaubraind steaks ever! Also perfect ravioli, risotto, pasta. All the dishes was very tasty . The Servise is perfect ant all the atmosphere. The restaurant is good as for the romantic evening as for big friends company.
Coming back definitely!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 20 February 2019

During the week we stayed in Livigno, we went there almost every day for après-ski and more aperitivi. Families friendly as well. Together with the drinks you get finger nice food. And Live music outside we had. Mister Spritz around :-)

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

I was impressed from the moment we entered. We were on the “Ghibinet” Day and the baby was hungry so we were looking after a place where we could eat soup. This was the only one with mushrooms soup, but I admit is our first day here and we didn’t search much. As we get in, someone showed us the place for us, took our coats and what we needed to let beside, and we get cosy. I said I wanted the mushroom soup for me and the baby first and only after we decide for the next dish. They served us as requested.
Bread was on the table. 2 kinds.
The baby get his special place, with a bowl and spoon suited for him to eat alone. That was impressive!
We served Goulash Soup, Pasta Carbonara & Ravioli with deer. Everything was Absolutely tasty! Even the water!
The baby got a little present-sweet, I think for this Ghibinet Holiday, and the invoice came with chocolates for us. Good chocolates. We have already eat them, haha.

Our Waitress, Laura(a brunette beautiful lady) was very nice with us. And (I think) the head waiter as well.

Lovely warm place, warm welcoming and treatment with extremely tasty food.

Best Carbonara I have ever had!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank trailtrips
Reviewed 24 January 2018

When you are shopping in Livigno, which obviously you are, this place is the best stop-over ever. Drinks are at normal Livigno prices, but the place offers you a heated terras, free snacks with the drinks and colourfull staff ensuring a very pleasant atmosphere.

Date of visit: January 2018
Hotel C, Proprietario at Ristorante Compagnoni, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

kind Phill
I am very happy that you like our Hotel. Thanks for your important feedback
The heated terrace and the friendliness and professionality of our staff are our plus.

See you soon